www.japanskates.com

www.japanskates.com Forum Index

FAQ Search  Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in 

about Japanese translations of "ISU Quotes"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: about Japanese translations of "ISU Quotes" Reply with quote

((It's the explanation for Japanese readers, about that I translated "English translations" of Japanese skaters' Japanese quotes.
My translation is like a copy, I'm trying to mimic speakers' way of speaking or their taste - like C-3PO(of Star Wars), so some Japanese readers have mistaken it their own Japanese quotes, even though I mentioned "it's translations."
I'm really sorry for that.
The list of "copies" below))

大変申し訳ございません。
twitterでGPSの「コメント訳」というのをお届けしておりましたが、こちらは 英語の日本語「訳」で、昨季のワールド同様に
http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81
日本人選手の場合【元の日本語-英語-日本語訳】となります。
大分各選手の皆さんのお人柄や口調を掴んできましたので、そのテイストを真似して訳しております。

ISUのURLや英語も掲載し「コメント訳」としてお伝えした上で、元がどんな日本語か定かではない場合「不明」と英語の引用も付けてお伝えしておりましたが、非常に紛らわしくて申し訳ございませんでした。すこしでも御参考になればと思い、訳をお届けしておりました。
御迷惑をおかけしましてごめんなさい。

お手数ですが、以下の書き込みでこれまでの「コメント訳」を御確認下さいましたら幸いです。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: The list of "copies" Reply with quote

Skate Canada Akiko SUZUKI/Kanako MURAKAMI/Noburani ODA
スケートカナダ 鈴木明子/村上佳菜子/織田信成選手

http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90

Cup of China Tatsuki MACHIDA
中国杯 町田樹選手

::: SP :::
I was a little nervous, but I did my best. My condition was not so good after Skate America. I was a little tired physically and mentally. But I practiced in Japan before this competition and I took a rest, which was very good for me.
少し緊張していましたがベストが出せたと思います。スケートアメリカから状態はそんなによくなくて、肉体的にも精神的にもやや疲れ気味ではあったのですけれども、この試合に入る前に日本で練習して少し休めたので、それがすごくよかったんじゃないかな、と。
::: Medalist Press Conference メダリスト会見 :::
I'm very happy for the gold medal, but I have to improve much more. surprised with qualifying for GPF. There is one month left before GPF and I hope to improve until then.
金メダルが取れてうれしいんですけれども、もっともっと上を目指さなければ、と思っています。ファイナルに出られる、というのでびっくりしています。ファイナルまで1ヶ月というところですので、それまでもっとがんばります。

Cup of China Mao ASADA
中国杯 浅田真央選手

Today I skated like in practice, but I was not at a 100 percent yet. I was very happy to skate here and to win.
練習通りに出来たのですが、まだ100%ではない、という風に思っています。中国杯で滑ることが出来て、優勝もして本当によかったと思います。

Cup of China Daisuke TAKAHASHI
中国杯 高橋大輔選手

There's not so much time left before NHK and I had lots problems here because I didn't practice so well. Hopefully I can do better next time.
調整があまりうまく行ってなかったので、不安要素をたくさん抱えていたかな、と思います。NHK杯まで時間はそうないのですが、挽回して行ければ、と。

Trophée Eric Bompard Takahito MURA
フランス杯 無良崇人選手

::: SP :::
I am surprised to sit in second place after the short program. I think I did what I could, I landed the quad and the triple Axel. So I think I learned a lesson from Skate Canada.
ショートで2位になってびっくりしています。四回転とアクセルは降りたので、自分が出来ることはやれたんじゃないかな、と。スケートカナダの経験がいい勉強になったと思います。(≒四大陸SP会見)
Thinking of last year and the year before I couldn't even imagine to win. I am very surprised. This victory gives me the possibility to get closer to the top. The judges looked at me like at a skater with a certain level, but now they look at me as the winner of the Grand Prix.
前の2シーズンのことを思えば、ここで優勝出来るとは思ってもいませんでした。本当に驚いています。この優勝で、もっと上位に行ける可能性が広がったと思うので。
これまでは、ジャッジの皆さんも、僕のことを「それなり(: certain level日本語不明)」の選手、っていうかんじに見られていたと思いますが、これからは、「GPS優勝選手」として評価して下さると思っています。
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: