www.japanskates.com

www.japanskates.com Forum Index

FAQ Search  Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in 

2012 World Championships in Nice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: 2012 World Championships in Nice Reply with quote

Japan Skates receives skaters Quick Quotes and Press Conference quotes, that I will post here.
Also, send you Planned Program Contents via twitter! https://twitter.com/japanskates

こちらでは、世界選手権の演技後・会見のコメントをお送りします。
また、予定構成表も twitter でお届けしております。https://twitter.com/japanskates
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Ladies FS Quick Quotes ::: Group 1-3 ::: Reply with quote

Ladies FS Quick Quotes 女子FS 演技後コメント:
(とりあえず12位までの選手とシズニー選手のコメントの訳を載せております。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 1-3 :::

Polina Korobeynikova (RUS), 2011 Junior GP Final bronze medalist
I was unable to show at this championship what I am able to do. I don't really know why. The practice this morning went well. (On getting experience) It is very important for me to get more experience. This is my first season competing at the senior level. To be honest, I didn't really feel a difference between junior and senior events and Europeans and World also felt the same for me.

Sarah Hecken (GER), 2011 World Championships 12th
It was a completely different experience this year compared to last year. I didn't do as many competitions and the preparation wasn't as it usually was before a World Championship because of the (foot) injury. I made the best out of it. I think I could have achieved more here. The error on the triple toe (she fell) was not necessary. (On future plans) I have two weeks off now and I will study for my final school exams. Next season I want to focus fully on skating.

Amelie Lacoste (CAN), 2012 National Champion
Both the short program and the free program were not as good as I wanted and I am very disappointed. But I have to get over it and look ahead to the next season.

Alissa Czisny (USA), 2011 World Championships 5th
I'm not really sure what happened today. Part of it may have been due to my injury during the Grand Prix Final which left me not as prepared as I would have liked for nationals. I did what I had to do at nationals to make it here, but did not feel as ready for this year's worlds compared to last year.
今日はどうしちゃったのか、自分でも分かりません。GPFでの怪我の影響はあると思いますが… 全米のような調整に至りませんでした。全米のような演技を目指していたのですが、昨年のワールドと比べて、調整不足を感じました。

Yretha Silete (FRA), 2012 National Champion
I am really happy with that performance, even though there were a few errors still. I was quite nervous before I went out on the ice, but my coach kept me calm. It was an extraordinary feeling out there on the ice performing in front of my home crowds, because they made me finish my choreography in a way I couldn't without their cheering.
今日は、すごくよかったです!ちょっと失敗はあったんですけど。出番になるとすごく緊張して、でもコーチが落ち着かせてくれました。演技中は、超興奮して!ホームのお客さんのあの声援がなかったら、あんな演技は出来ませんでした。

Valentina Marchei (ITA), 2012 National Champion
I am quite happy with my performance today, the free skate was ok. I felt very nervous, it was a long and stressful week (with the qualifying) and we had a long trip to come here. Moreover, I don't like to skate first in the group and so I had to do in both the Qualification and the Short Program before, but I am glad I did everything in my program. I am really looking forward to the new season since everything in Detroit where I am training runs very well.
今日はすごくよかったと思います。FSはオッケーイ。緊張していましたが、(予選から)長くて大変な1週間で、ここに来るまでも長旅で。予選・ショートと、苦手の一番滑走でもあり。でも、全部うまく行ってうれしいです。来季がたのしみです。今季からデトロイトで練習してすごくいいかんじなので。

Kexin Zhang (CHN), 2012 Four Continents Championships 5th
I fell hard on my first triple Lutz but I didn't feel it too much. But I was worried because the very next jump was another triple Lutz, but fortunately I landed it. It was not my highest free skate score today but I'm satisfied with the majority of my performance for my first worlds. There's still room for improvement in the future.
最初のルッツですごいこけ方をしたんですけど、そんなに痛くはありませんでした。すぐ次のジャンプにまたルッツがあるので、それで心配でした。でも、うまく降りられたので。今日はベストの演技ではなかったのですが、はじめてのワールドで結構いいかんじだったので満足です。これから、もっともっとうまくなろうと思います。

Jenna McCorkell (GBR), 2012 National Champion
It was a good program, I was close to my season's best. Being in 12th place after the short I knew I had many good skaters behind me and I that doing too many mistakes I could drop far. The two jumps I popped are my hardest jumps, also mentally, I haven't been doing a triple Salchow in the program for a couple of years. But the difference to an earlier me is that earlier I wouldn't have pulled myself together and fought back like I have today. I am very happy now. It was a very good competition for me, I got my season's best for the short and free program (preliminaries), now I was close there again.

Elene Gedevanishvili (GEO), 2012 & 2010 European bronze medalist
I don't know really what happened. Maybe I just stressed out, wanted it too much. Before the performance I was feeling well, but then, during skating, I didn't really feel my legs. (on her season) The season was good for me, I had more good competitions, and I had only two bad performances: short program in Skate America and then here, the free skating. But compared to previous my results I think this season went well.
ほんと、どうしちゃったのか… 多分、テンパッて、欲張りすぎたのかもしれません。演技前はいいかんじだったのですが、滑り出したらフワフワしちゃって。(今季について:) よいシーズンだったと思います。いい成績の試合もありましたし、やらかしたのは2回きりで。スケートアメリカのショートと、ついさっきのフリーです。でも、例年の成績と比べると、うまく行ったシーズンでした。

Viktoria Helgesson (SWE), 2012 European Championships 5th
I am actually not too happy with my performance in the free skate, my goal was to skate clean, which I couldn't manage today. I lost my energy a bit in the end, I was late in my music because my spin turned quite slowly and also I was stressed and couldn't do the triple loop properly. I have learned a lot in this competition, but for the next season, I need to be more confident when I go out on the ice.
実際、あまり満足はしていません。クリーンに滑るのが目標なのですが、今日は出来ませんでした。最後のほうはちょっとしんどくなって、音楽に遅れてしまいました。スピンの回転が遅くなったり、テンパッたり、ループもだめでした。今大会で多くを学びましたが、来季はもっと自信を持って演技に臨まないと。

Ashley Wagner (USA), 2012 Four Continents Champion
I was ecstatic with that performance! I was so nervous before I went out but my coach, Mr. Nicks, told me that I had done this a million times, that I'd been practicing all year. I'm extremely pleased, I skated my heart out and I was solid, which is what you want in a free skate. It was a great way to end the season and it was so much better than my last (first) time at worlds (she was 16th in 2008).
もう最ッ高でした!出番の前は緊張していましたが、ニックスコーチが、「何回も何回も、1年も、これを練習で滑ったんだよ。」っておしゃって下さったので。とにかくうれしいです!こころを込めて滑れて、キレもあって。フリーはこうでないと!終わりよければすべてよしだし、前回のワールド(2008年 16位)よりも大分よかったと思います。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Ladies FS Quick Quotes ::: Group 4 ::: Reply with quote

Ladies FS Quick Quotes 女子FS 演技後コメント:
(日本人選手のコメントは、「元の日本語→英語→日本語訳」です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 4 :::

Alena Leonova (RUS), 2011 Grand Prix Final bronze medalist
I am very happy. I did my best the day before yesterday and today. There was one small mistake on my Lutz, but I am glad, I could pull myself together. I had really bad warm up, made single jumps, so about three minutes before my skating I started to think about the performance so I could concentrate on it. During the warm up I was nervous, but then, before the music played I was absolutely calm. Now I am relieved. (on how she managed the pressure of being first after the Short) My coach (Nikolai Morozov) told me: consider free program as the beginning of the competition, and also every new element also should be as a new beginning. (On the day before the free skating) I tried to relax, but of course it was very hard, because the boys skated so well, Florent (Amodio), Sergei (Voronov), Brian (Joubert), so I didn't want to be a loser. (On taking silver) I feel amazing. I can't really believe it.
最高です。一昨日も今日もベストの演技が出来ました。ルッツでちょっと失敗しましたが、うまくまとめられたのでよかったです。6分では最悪で、ジャンプがシングルになっちゃって。出番の3分位前に演技のイメージをして、それで集中出来ました。6分では緊張していましたが、音楽がかかる前には、まったく落ち着いていました。今はもう、ほっとしています。(ショート1位で臨んだプレッシャーについて:) (モロゾフ)コーチが、「これがこの試合の最初の演技だと思って、ひとつひとつのエレメンツも、はじめてやるつもりで。」とおっしゃって下さったので、乗り越えたと思います。(昨日の過ごし方:) リラックスしようと思ったのですが、そうはいきませんでした!なにしろ、フローラン(アモディオ選手)やらセルゲイ(ヴォロノフ選手)やらブライアン(ジュベール選手)がやってくれちゃって、「負けとられんぞ」と!(銀メダルについて:) びっくり。信じられないッ

Mao Asada (JPN), 2010 World Champion & Olympic silver medalist
I was prepared and trained hard for this competition. Since I came to Nice somehow something went very wrong, I don't really know what it is. I am really, really disappointed.
今大会に向けて調整に努めて来ました。ニースに来てから、どういうわけか調子が悪くなってしまって、自分でも説明がつきません。本当に、本当に残念です。

Kanako Murakami (JPN), 2010 World Junior Champion
I'm not totally satisfied with this performance, because I singled both Axels. I was confident about this free program because I was training so hard, but of course I was so nervous as it is such a big competition. I am especially pleased that I landed the triple-triple (toe-toe) combination.
今日は、アクセルが両方シングルになっちゃったり、完璧ではなかったです。このフリーは、すごく練習して来たので、自信があったんですけど、やっぱり、こういう大きな大会で緊張してしまいました。3T-3Tが決まったのはすごくうれしいです。

Carolina Kostner (ITA), 2012 European Champion
I am very, very happy. I was quite nervous going out on the ice. I knew I had skated some really good programs in practice, but it was so overwhelming to go out there and have so many people cheering for you, it was hard for me to stay focused. It reminded me so much of Torino (2006), but I thought this time I can change it. I just wanted to skate my best, straight from my heart, now I can sit back and enjoy. (On leading) Actually I want to wait until the end. It's not over yet. But it's stressful to wait. I did my best, now it's not my decision anymore. (After Makarova skated) I can't believe it yet. (On winning) It is my tenth season at the senior level and in each season I learnend something. Today it was my day and my competition. I would have been happy with the second place but I thought keep on dreaming to the end.
すごく、すごくうれしいです!出番の前は緊張していました。練習では、すごくいい演技が出来ていたのですが、いざ出て行ってたくさんのお客さんに応援されると、えも言われません。集中するのが大変で。トリノ(五輪 2006年)を思い出しちゃったくらい。でも、今回は「やれる!」って思いました。ベストの演技をして、心から滑りたい、ただそう思っていました。それで、落ち着いて楽しめたと思います。(暫定1位に立って:) 最後まで待ちましょう。まだ終わっていません。待つのがつらいですけど。「最高の演技をした」、それだけでいいじゃない、って思います。(最終滑走者マカロワの演技が終わって:) まだ(優勝を)信じられません! (優勝して:) 今季、シニアで10年目になります。一年一年、学んで来ました。今日は、「私の日」で「私の試合」でしたね。2位でもうれしかったのですが、最後まで期待はしていました。

Akiko Suzuki (JPN), 2011 Grand Prix Final silver medalist
I am very, very happy to have won a medal. But I wanted to give a performance and get a medal with it. So I have a few regrets about that. I trusted myself and my training and my coach. That's why I accomplished this result. The first person to share my happiness is my coach Mr. Nagakubo. I think I missing last year's World team gave a lot of motivation to train harder. Because of that sadness I am here right now. This is my first World medal and I am 27 years old. Others win their first medal at 17 years old, like Yuzuru (Hanyu). So it is a ten years difference.
メダルを獲れて、ほんっとに、ほんとにうれしいです。でも、私は、自分の見せたい演技をして、それでメダルが獲れたらいいな、と思っていました。なので、すこし残念です。自分を信じて、練習を信じて、コーチを信じて臨みました。それがこの結果につながったと思います。まず、長久保先生に このよろこびを伝えたいです。昨年のワールドに出場出来なかったので、練習に励んで来ました。それがあって、今があると思います。これが私のはじめてのワールドメダルで。27歳なんですけど… 他の人は、17歳くらいで獲ってるのに。ゆづ(羽生選手)とか… 私、10年遅れです。(笑)

Ksenia Makarova (RUS), 2011 World Championships 7th
I don't know what happend today. It was just not my season. My coach told me: "You are still young, you have plenty of time", that's what I think too.
今日は、どうしちゃったのか分かりません。今季はだめでした。コーチは、「まだ若いし、時間もたくさんあるさ」とおっしゃっていますし、自分もそう考えています。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Ladies Medalist Press Conference Reply with quote

::: Ladies Medalist Press Conference 女子メダリスト会見 :::
(鈴木明子選手のコメントは、元の日本語→英語→日本語訳です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

Carolina Kostner (ITA), 2012 World Champion
(on how she spent her day off) I had some pain in my leg, so my coach told me not to skate on Friday. I was a little worried in the beginning, scared, that I would be nervous. But my friends took care of me. We went to Monaco, it was beautiful, so the time just flew by. (on her feelings about her first world gold medal) My first feeling now is that I am really tired. The tension is off and I feel, that this was a long week. I guess I will realize it in a full tomorrow. This is my tenth World Championships, I had won bronze (two) medal and one silver, so it's indescribable now, when I reached my dream. Deep in my heart I knew I have a chance to win. But as soon as this was reaching my mind, I tried to put this thought away. Each competition starts from the “zero”. This season I have two beautiful programs, so my main goal was to show how much I like figure skating, how much joy it gives me, so I hope I gave this joy to somebody else too. (on projecting herself on top of the podium) I don't really know. When I dream about figure skating, these dreams are not so good. Either I am late to the warm up or I have problems with my races. I think I will celebrate a lot tonight. (on being talented, but having long way to the top) I think that everybody who comes to the World championships have a lot of talent, so I am not the only one. I think I just needed time until I am ready. (on the French audience being so loud) When I stepped on the ice it was so loud, it reminded me of Torino 2006 (the Olympic games). I was younger and it was a lot of pressure. I was glad that finally I can change this experience. I tried to forget about the audience and skate my heart out. And part of my program was very quiet, I hope it's a good sign.
(昨日の過ごし方:) 少し足に痛みがあったので、(金曜日の)練習はお休みしますと伝えました。朝のうちは、今日どうなるか心配していて、緊張するかも、と怖かったです。でもみんなが気にかけてくれて。モナコに行って、すてきだったので、あっという間に時が過ぎて行きました。(金メダルを獲って:) まずは、…「疲れた」という。緊張から解放されて、「長い1週間だったな」って。明日くらいには、優勝の実感が沸いて来ると思います。これが10年目のワールドで、これまで銅メダル2つと銀メダル1つを獲りましたが、念願叶った今の気持ちは、言葉に出来ません。勝てるチャンスがある、と心の奥では思っていました。でも、そう思った瞬間、それを意識しないように努めていました。1試合1試合、「ゼロ」からの出発です。今季は、2つのすてきなプログラムがあって、「フィギュアスケート愛」と「フィギュアスケートをやる よろこび」を伝える、というのが主な目標でした。それを皆さんもたのしんで下さいましたら幸いです。(優勝すると思われていましたか?:) よく分かりません。フィギュアスケートで期待してしまうと、よい夢は見られません。自分は出だしが遅いし、競争が苦手で。今夜は、多いに祝います!(才能がありながら、なかなか勝てなかったこれまでについて:) 自分に限らず、ワールドに出ている選手は全員、才能があると思います。私は、力を発揮するのに時間がかかった、ということです。(フランスのお客さんの熱狂ぶりについて:) 氷に上がった時、すごい歓声で。トリノ(五輪 2006年)を思い出してしまいました。当時は若くて、それがプレッシャーになりましたが、今回は違いました。注目されていると思わずに、心から滑ろう、と思っていました。お客さんが静かなところもあったのですが… それは、よいほうに考えましょう!(笑)

Alena Leonova (RUS), 2012 World silver medalist
(on how she spent her day off) Mostly I spent my day off on the venue supporting my team, the pairs first of all. Then I had a little walk to distract myself. I had a good practice session, so mostly my day was on the rink. (on her feelings when she realized she got her first world medal) It was a surprise for me. I skated first on the last group and after that I gave a lot of interviews, so I didn't see how the other girls skated, I just looked at the screen all the time to see the results. Only after Akiko (Suzuki) skated I realized I am in a top three. At the beginning I couldn't believe it, but then I looked at the final result and realized how happy I am. I would have been happy with bronze medal, but silver is much better. (on managing the pressure of being first after the Short Program) After the short program and yesterday I tried to think, that I just came to this competition, and it is just started, not to think about small gold medal. Anyway the competition is not only the short program. As my coach told me the program begins with every single element. (on the French audience being so loud) The support of the audience always helps me. I love very much when there are a lot of fans, who cheer, it helps me. Here the audience was very supportive and I wanted to show them what I can do. (on the most touching congratulations she's got) I think it was an sms from my second coach Alla Jakovlevna (Piatova), who wrote that she is happy for me and sends me kisses. There was one message from my psychologist, but it is secret.
(昨日の過ごし方:) 練習は休んで、チームメイトの応援で会場に来ていました。ペアから見て。気晴らしに散歩したり。いい練習が出来ていたので、主にはリンクで過ごしていました。(初めてのワールドメダルを獲得して:) 驚きでした!最終組の一番滑走で、たくさんの取材を受けていて、他の選手達の演技がどうだったのか見ていなくて。スクリーンに出ていた結果しか見ていません。Akiko(鈴木選手)が終わって、3位以内に入っているのが分かりました。もう信じられなくて、でも、最終結果を見て、うれしさが込み上げて来ました。銅メダルでもうれしかったでしょうけど、銀メダルのほうが大分いいかんじです。(ショート1位で臨んだプレッシャーについて:) ショートが終わって、昨日こう考えたんです。「私は、今ここに来たばかり」と。ここからスタート、って。スモール金メダルのことは考えないように。とにかく、試合っていうのは、ショートだけではないので。コーチも、「ひとつひとつのエレメンツを、プログラム最初の気持ちで」と言われています。(フランスのお客さんの熱狂ぶりについて:) お客さんの声援が、いつも私の力になっています。たくさんのファンの方に応援してもらえると最高です!こちらの方々はすごくあたたかくて、皆さんに、出来る限りの演技をお見せしようと思っていました。(これまでに受けた祝福のメッセージで一番感動したもの:) JakovlevnaコーチからのSMSです。「うれしいわ!」って。キスの絵文字で。あとは、サイコロジストの先生からも頂きましたが、内容は秘密です。

Akiko Suzuki (JPN), 2012 World bronze medalist
I attended both of the practice sessions yesterday. (on her feelings about winning her first world medal) At first I was very happy. Last season I wasn't able to compete on Worlds Championships. So after one year I have my first medal. This is the first present I got after turning 27. (on mistakes in her jumps) In my short program I missed my triple Lutz, I singled. I guess it happened because I was happy after landing my triple- triple combination. I don't usually single my triple Lutz, so it came as a surprise. In my free skating the triple Lutz combo in the second half is something I always work on. Today I really wanted to nail it, but couldn't. I still need to work on it. (on the French audience being so loud) Today the audience was very loud and excited. I could hear the cheering. I could feel their enthusiasm, they really gave me support. When Carolina skated I could feel the arena was shaking with all these cheers. And I thought, I want to skate well to make the audience as enthusiastic and happy as during Carolina's performance. (on her feelings when she realized she got the medal) I couldn't believe it in the beginning. I started to feel the joy during the medal ceremony. At first I was a little frustrated about my performance. Now I want to put this medal on my coach's neck.
(昨日の過ごし方:) 私は、2つの公式練習の両方に参加しました。(初めてのワールドメダルを獲得して:) まずは、本当にうれしいです。昨年は、ワールドに出場できませんでした。だからこそ、1年後に初めてのメダルを獲れたと思います。これが、一番最初にもらった27歳の誕生日プレゼントです。(笑) (ジャンプの失敗について:) ショートでは、3Lzがシングルになってしまって。3T-3Tが決まって、そこでよろこんでしまったからだと思います。普通、ルッツがシングルになることはないので、自分でも驚いてしまいました。フリーの後半のルッツのコンビネーションですが… あそこは、いつも課題です。今日こそは決めたかったのですが、やはりだめでした。まだまだ練習が必要です。(フランスのお客さんの熱狂ぶりについて:) お客さんの歓声がすごくて、盛り上がっていて。声援も聞こえました。皆さんがアツイ応援をして下さって、本当に力になりました。カロリーナが滑っている時、大歓声で会場が揺れていたようにも思えて。自分も、カロリーナのように会場をアツく・ハッピーにする演技をしようと思っていました。(メダルが決まった瞬間の気持ち:) 最初は信じられなくて、表彰式の時に実感が沸いて来ました。最初は、自分の演技にちょっとがっかりしていたので。今は、このメダルを先生にかけてあげたいです。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Men FS Quick Quotes ::: Group 1-2 ::: Reply with quote

Men FS Quick Quotes 男子FS 演技後コメント:
(とりあえず、ジー選手から上位選手の訳を載せております。小塚崇彦選手のコメントは、「元の日本語→英語→日本語訳」です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 1-2 :::

Misha Ge (UZB), 2012 Four Continents Championships 9th
(On his back injury) I got another painkiller shot today, and it helped a little but I still was in pain. I am glad that I did almost my seasons best, in spite of some technical problems like with the Lutz. I want to keep on improving. I got a lot of experience this season. This is my sixth competition and I learned a lot. (On the crowd reaction) I didn't expect that and I am very happy that they liked my program.
(背中の怪我について) 痛み止めの注射をまた今日打ちました。すこしましにはなりましたが、まだ痛みがあります。ルッツ等に問題がありましたが、シーズンベストに近いくらいの演技が出来てよかったです。これからもっとうまくなりたいです。今季は多くを学びました。これが6試合目なんですけど、また勉強になりました。(大ウケでしたが?:) (一番滑走から)ウケるとは思いませんでしたが、プログラムを気に入って頂いてなによりです!

Kim Lucine (MON), 2012 National Champion
Even though it wasn't my very best performance without any triple-triple combination or triple Axel, I am really happy with this free skate. Moreover I really appreciated I could skate here at home, which won't happen soon again. I had a lot of pressure during the whole week since we had the qualifying round earlier this week but we started the competition so late on. In the next season, I'll try to be ready sooner, since this year I felt ready just at Eusropeans. I had some smaller health problems at the beginning of this season. That was now my last „light“ season without the triple Axel and any triple-triple combination in the free skate, next year I'll include that for sure.

Christopher Caluza (PHI), 2012 National Champion
I'm excited I did everything and didn't pop because I had trouble in some practices here. I relaxed a little (on the final double Axel, put hand down) but I went for it. I'm proud to represent the Philippines and am proud of Michael Christian Martinez who represented the Philippines well at Junior Worlds this year. (On his goals for nextseason) Work harder, add more difficulty, and continuing practicing triple Axel and quad loop.

Peter Liebers (GER), 2012 National Champion
Yesterday was very tough with the short program. When I knew that I had made it to the free I was very happy, I wanted to fight and give my best. The free skate today was a fighting program, it wasn't easy for me. But it was a very good performance, with only one mistake. We tried the quad in practice today and it was fine, but decided to leave the program the way it has been, with the flip. It was the right decision.

Takahiko Kozuka (JPN), 2011 World silver medalist
I really wanted to skate in the last group for the free skating. However, because of my own fault I had to skate in this early group. For this free skating I had nothing to lose, so I was trying to put everything in it, but I had two mistakes on jumps. I am really disappointed. I came here as a medalist, but I didn't perform like a medalist.
最終組で滑りたかったです。でも、自業自得です。このフリーでは、失うものはなにもない、ということで、全て出し切ろうとしましたが、2つのジャンプで失敗してしまいました。本当に残念です。ワールドメダリストとしてここに来たのに、メダリストの演技が出来ませんでした。

Kevin van der Perren (BEL), 2007 & 2009 European bronze medalist
I am really happy with this performance today, I could put it all together in one program and I finally got what I wanted at the end of my carrier: the quad, the triple Axel, the triple-triple-triple combination and of course good spins, which was always a weak point. I didn't feel nervous at all any more today, I thought I couldn't fall any more than I was already. I just wanted to enjoy everything today, since it was my last competitive performance. I guess the hardest part now will be to be away from my coach, because she always pushed me up mentally and proved me I could still compete and be amongst the best skaters. That will be the biggest change.
今日の演技、最高でした!ひとつのプログラムに全てを出し切って、競技人生最後をこんな形で締めくくれたら、と思っていた通りになりました。四回転、3A、3-3-3。そう、もちろん、ちゃんとしたスピンも、ですけどね!いつだって、これが鬼門でしたよ… 今日はもう、なんにも緊張せずに。これまでみたいに、こけることはない!と思っていました。今日はなにもかも楽しもう、と。これが最後の試合の最後の演技ですから。一番つらいのは、これからコーチと離れ離れになることでしょうか。彼女には、いつも精神面で励ましてもらいましたし、強者揃いの男子シングルで「まだやれる」と信じさせてくれました。…これはもう、一大事になりますよ。

Tomas Verner (CZE), 2008 European Champion
I was really tired today. I know that my performance was not enough for Worlds, I guess I have to train harder. When I tripled the toe I was confused, I couldn't do my planned triple-triple combinations as I would have repeated the triple toe there. It wasn't easy for me to fight back after the disappointing short program, but the warm-up was good. Then after I tripled the toe it was really hard to recover. But I knew that I could still skate a good program. Unfortunately I didn't do that today. In the second half of the program I was very slow, my legs wouldn't carry me any faster. This whole season has been very stressful, now I need a break before I can look into the next season.
今日は本当に疲れました。これは、ワールドに見合う演技ではありませんでした。もっとがんばらないと。冒頭の4Tがトリプルになり、テンパッて、もう3Lz-3Tが出来ないのに、やりかけるところでした。ショートが惨敗で、気を持ち直すのが大変でしたが、6分はいいかんじでした。4Tがトリプルになってから、盛り返すのは本当に大変になりました。でも、まだまだ、自分にはいいプログラムがやれることは分かっているので。残念ながら、今日はその日ではありませんでしたが。後半になると、すごく遅くなってしまって… でも、あれ以上スピードを出すと、足が持たなかったでしょうね。今季は全体的にきついシーズンでした。来季のことに目を向ける前に、休まないと。

Nan Song (CHN), 2011 Trophιe Bompard silver medalist
I didn't land all my planned jumps today. My greatest improvement has been in the overall scores but I know I am still lacking in some areas, especially in program components, and I plan to ask a Chinese ice dance choreographer to assist me in the coming season.
構成通り出来ませんでした。得点は伸びましたが、自分にはまだまだ足りない面があります。特に演技構成です。来季は、中国人のアイスダンスの振付師の方について頂こうと思っています。

Sergei Voronov (RUS), 2012 National bronze medalist
It's been a while scince I had to do three performances during the competition. I missed one season, and the comeback on these World Championships was good. I think I represented myself and my country well, and I deserve a minimum of criticism. It was a lot easier to skate yesterday. Maybe today the painkiller shot didn't help enough, or I was more nervous. After the quad I felt strong pain in my foot, but luckily I managed to pull myself together and skate to the end. I decided not to go for the second quad because of this pain. (on performing two days in a row) I like to perform two days in a row. The short program and the next day the long. Also the qualification was useful for me.
3つのプログラムをこなすのは、長い道のりでした。1シーズン休んで、休み明けのワールドとしてはよかったです。自分の威信にかけて、国の代表として臨みましたので、(成績に)批判もそんなにないと思います。昨日のほうがずいぶんラクでした。今日は痛み止めがよく効いていないのかもしれませんし、もっと緊張したのかもしれません。4Tの後、足に強い痛みが走ったのですが、運良く最後まで滑り切り、まとめることが出来ました。足に痛みがあり、2本目の四回転は入れられませんでした。(2日連続の試合について:) 2日連続の試合がいいです。ショートの次の日にフリーが来ないと。予選も、自分にはいいテストになったと思います。

Artur Gachinski (RUS), 2012 European silver medalist
no comment
ノーコメント
Coach Alexei Mishin: Artur wasn't ready for this competition. He had boot problems and some other issues I don't want to discuss now. Also, I have been sick for ten days. Maybe he shouldn't have come here, but there is always some hope. He fought for it, he went for the two quads. He came close to land them and if he had the scores would have been different. This downfall should help him to grow.
アルトゥールは、今大会、調整不足です。靴の問題等がありましたが、ここで弁明するつもりはありません。私自身、ここ10日ほど体調を崩しています。彼はワールドに来るべきではなかったのでしょうが、希望というものは常にございますから。希望を胸に彼は戦いました。2つの4回転にも挑みました。非常に惜しかったので、それらがもし成功していたら、結果は違うものになっていたでしょう。挫折というものが、彼を成長させるのです。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Men FS Quick Quotes ::: Group 3 ::: Reply with quote

(羽生結弦選手のコメントは、「元の日本語→英語→日本語訳」です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 3 :::

Adam Rippon (USA), 2010 Four Continents Champion
It wasn't my best today but I fought through the entire program and was strong at the end. At every competition I put out a quad this season and next season I would like to make the quad more consistent, perhaps include two in the long and one in the short program. I'm very happy I received a level four in my step sequences in both programs here – it's the first time this season.
ベストの演技ではなかったのですが、最後まで闘って、力強く締めくくれました。毎試合四回転に挑んで来たので、来季はもっと確実にしたいです。多分、フリーに2回・ショートに1回入れることになります。ステップで、ショート・フリーとレベル4が取れてうれしいです。はじめてなので!

Kevin Reynolds (CAN), 2012 National silver medalist
I am happy I did the two quads, but it was not an easy program. After I doubled the (first) toe, I had to think about my combinations, if I could do them or not. I am pleased to come back from last year, I am top 12, so that's a goal achieved.
2回四回転を決めて、うれしいです。でも簡単には行きませんでした。2個目のジャンプの4Tがダブルになって、コンボをどうするのか、出来るかどうか考えないといけませんでした。去年より成長してよかったです。トップ12に入ったので、目標達成です。

Denis Ten (KAZ), 2012 World Junior Championships 4th
(on beating his personal best, as he planned yesterday) Well, it was logical to predict. My previous personal best was from the year 2009, so I knew I was able to score more. I am very glad I finished this season, because, as I said before it was very long and difficult both physically and mentally for me, so also I finish it with the quad. In the beginning of the season I performed it well, but at Four Continents and Junior Worlds I wasn't able to land any. Overall I think this season was very good for me. My jumps became better, now I am thinking that I need to improve my skating. You realize it very well here, having so strong competitors around. I hope, one day I will compete with them on the same level and make it to the podium. (next season) I think maybe next season I will also begin competing early. I think the more I compete, the better I perform. The beginning and the end of the season are like sky and earth.
(宣言通りの自己ベスト更新について:) まぁ、なるべくしてそうなりますよね。自分の自己ベストと言うと、2009年のものですから。もっと出るだろう、とは思っていました。今季が無事に終わってよかったです。長く、肉体的にも精神的にも大変なシーズンでしたから。それも、四回転を決めて終えられました。シーズン序盤は、いい演技が出来ていたのですが、四大陸と世界ジュニアではひとつも四回転が決まらなかったので。結果として、今季はとてもよいシーズンになりました。ジャンプが良くなりましたし、これからスケーティングも良くして行かないと、と考えています。今回は、精鋭揃いのワールドで素晴らしかったですね。自分も、いつか彼らと同じレベルで競えて、表彰台に上れたら、と思います。(来季に向けて:) 来季も、早い段階で試合に出るでしょうね。試合をすれば、それだけうまくなります。今季の始めと終わりで、僕のスケートに天と地の差があるように。

Jeremy Abbott (USA), 2012 National Champion
Today was anything but easy, and I had to fight for everything, but I fought my way through that program and for every point out there. My placement isn't what I wanted but this (disappointing) result makes me even hungrier than I thought possible for next season.
今日は、難しい展開でした。戦いの連続でしたが、自分なりに健闘し、プログラムを通して、一瞬一瞬に懸けてやりました。思うような順位にはなりませんでしたが、この結果が、来季に向けてさらに自分を強くしてくれると思います。

Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN), 2011 Four Continents silver medalist
I put my energy into everything today. I am so pleased about what I have done. I think I got my energy from the audience so I am really grateful for that. I didn't feel any pressure – my emotions are for the people in Japan who still are recovering from the (March 11, 2011) disaster and they gave me lots of motivation and energy.
今日はすべてにおいて全力を出し切りました。それがすごくうれしいです。お客さんから力を頂いたので、本当に感謝しています。プレッシャーは感じませんでした。僕のこころは、復興に向けてがんばっている皆さんと共にあります。その皆さんの存在が、自分の支えとなり、力となっています。

Samuel Contesti (ITA), 2012 National Champion
I am very happy with my performance today, the program worked really well. It was a tough season and and I am satisfied with the way it ended. I appreciated skating here and I love keeping the contact to the audience. We worked really hard on my technique with my wife in order to raise my level. We'll keep it up for the next season and try to skate clean programs in competition, this is what matters.
今日の演技は素晴らしかったです!素晴らしい作品になりました。しんどいシーズンでしたが、終わりよければすべてよし、と。フランスのワールドで滑ることが出来て、感謝しています。こちらのお客さんと心を通わせて、すてきでした。レベルを上げるため、妻(コーチ)と技術を磨いて来ました。来季も、この調子で、クリーンなプログラムを試合でやりたいです。それが課題です。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Men FS Quick Quotes ::: Group 4 ::: Reply with quote

(高橋大輔選手のコメントは、「元の日本語→英語→日本語訳」です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 4 :::

Florent Amodio (FRA), 2011 European Champion
It was a wonderful competition, I am a fighter and I did my job today. For the first time in this season, I could do such a good skate, I am very happy, all this is amazing, or even magic. I was 7th last year, but the level is incredibly high this year. I have worked a lot with Nikolai Morozov to include the quadruple Salchow, I feel we're moving on. The first thing Nikolai told me when I came off the ice was that I have not reached the end of the path yet. We are a very good French team with Brian, I am happy for him.
これはすごい大会になりましたね!今日は、スケート戦士として、やってやりました!今季初めて、こんなにいい演技が出来てうれしいです。そりゃもう驚きです!ウソみたい!昨年は7位でしたが、今年は信じられないくらいのハイレベルで。ニコライ・モロゾフコーチと共に練習に打ち込んで、4Sを構成に入れました。攻めてる!ってかんじで。演技後、ニコライは「最後の詰めがあまいぞ」って言ってましたけど。ブライアン(ジュベール選手)とフランス男子の力を見せてやりましたよ。ブライアンよかったです!

Brian Joubert (FRA), 2007 World Champion
I am very happy with this free skate. It was such a difficult competition, that's just amazing. This season, after ten years of competitive skating, I felt I started from zero again. I had a big back injury at the beginning of the season, which made me skip the Grand Prix series. But I always believed in myself and now I showed that I still can hold it together. You have to go step by step to achieve such a good performance. It's great that it happened at the and of the season, and I want to thank all the people who supported me all over this season.
このフリーは、とてもよかったと思います。しかし、高難度の大会になりましたね… 驚きの展開です。今季は、10年目のシーズンで、「ゼロからの出発」と考えていました。シーズン当初は、背中をひどく痛めていて、GPSを欠場してしまいました。でも、常に自分を信じていたからこそ、ここで、「俺はまだまだイケる!」ってことをやって見せられました。一段一段、少しずつ、いい演技になるんです。それが、今季の最後に来たので、最高です!応援して下さった皆様、今季もありがとうございました。

Javier Fernandez (ESP), 2011 Grand Prix Final bronze medalist
When I stepped on the ice I was pretty calm. I did a clean 4T, but I kept thinking about my triple Axels, because I couldn't do them on European Championships. I was afraid to have problems with them, I was afraid to fall on them. So I think I brought myself in this situation. (on skating after French skaters who did great performances) Maybe it bothered me a little, but as I said, when I stepped on the ice I was calm. (on his season) This season I had good competitions and I had bad competitions. Now I just work on good things and keep going.
出番が来た時は、すごく落ち着いていました。冒頭の4Tをキレイに決めて… でも、3Aのことが頭にあって。ユーロで失敗してしまったので。うまく行くかな、こけちゃうかも、と怖くなって。そういった訳でこうなったと思います。(フランス選手の快心の演技が続いた後に臨んで:) ちょっとやりにくい、というかんじもしましたが、落ち着いていました。(今季について:) 今季は、いい試合もありましたし、悪い試合もありました。もっと練習を積んで、攻め続けます。

Daisuke Takahashi (JPN), 2010 World Champion
I' m very happy because this is the best performance of this season and especially because I was able to do the quad toe cleanly. Since there was one downgraded jump, I can't say it is perfect, but it is pretty close to a perfect program. During my performance, I could feel that the audience were so excited and gave me lots of energy. I was able to use their support to push me to a higher level and I could enjoy skating all the way through my program.
今季で一番の演技が出来てすごくうれしいです!四回転もキレイに決まりましたので。ひとつ回転不足があって、完璧とは言えませんが、ほぼ完璧な演技だったと思います。演技中は、皆さんがすごく盛り上がって下さって、それが力になりました。お客さんの応援で、一段上の演技が出来て、滑っている間は自分も楽しめました!

Michal Brezina (CZE), 2011 World Championships 4th
I was second in the short but you don't want to change anything once the competition has started so I did the program with the two quads. I made too many mistakes today, at least I am not fourth again. It's not really what I aimed for, but it's a sport. I'll try to make it better next season.
ショートは2位でしたが、だからと言って、いったん試合が始まってしまえば、(構成を)なにも変えたくないんです。だから、四回転を2回やりました。今日は失敗の連続で、(昨年の)4位以上にはなりませんね。こんなつもりではなかったのですが、これがスポーツってやつです。来季はもっとうまくなろうと思います。

Patrick Chan (CAN), 2011 World Champion
It was textbook all the way. After the six minute warm up, waiting all that time, it always has been a challenge. When I drew that number yesterday after the short program I was a bit disappointed. Last year I was first one out and it's good to get it over with. But I took it easy, took one thing at a time, laid down, took my rest, put my skates back on. That's why there was such a strong opening. Being the last skater in the group, I was happy that I finally was able to go out there, feeling ready to go, ready to do the quad. (On the fall) The double Axel, I don't know, it isn't me if I don't make at least one freaky mistake. It was a little touch of Patrick at the end. I learned a lot this season, I hope I keep doing it. I think it will be good in the future.
うまくまとめたと思います。6分間練習から、長いこと待ちました。フリーの最終滑走というのは大変なんです。昨日、ショートの後にこの滑走順を引いてしまい、ちょっとへこみました。昨年は1番を引いて、うまく行ったので。でも、まあいいや、と思って、ひとつひとつこなしていって、横になって、自身を休めて、それからまた靴を履いて。そういった訳で、いい滑り出しになったと思います。出番が来て、「やっと滑れる!」とうれしくなり、「行けるぞ!四回転も大丈夫」という気持ちでした。(最後の2Aの転倒について:) よく分かりませんが、なにかひとつやらかすことがないと、「自分じゃない」ってかんじです。(笑) ああいうオチが、自分っぽいところで。(笑) 今季は多くを学びました。この調子でがんばりたいです。これから、もっとうまくなるように。
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Men Medalist Press Conference Reply with quote

::: Men Medalist Press Conference 男子メダリスト会見 :::
(高橋大輔・羽生結弦選手のコメントは、元の日本語→英語→日本語訳です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

Patrick Chan (CAN), 2012 World Champion
I didn't really want to skate last, doing so at Worlds was a new experience for me. But I've been in this position before, so when the time had come for me, I felt pretty fresh and calm. Being in that position gets better every time, I learned a lot for the next season, for Sochi.
(On his fall on the Axel) I guess it's kind of normal for me to have a weird fall, you got to spice it up somehow. I was actually late in the music so I tried to catch up on it going into the double Axel. I didn't skate lights-out like Yuzuru but I skated smart this whole week and ended up still on top.
(On the crowd reaction) I have never felt so much energy from the audience during warm-up, it was mostly for Brian and Florent. Nice is not necessarily the place where they have lots of figure skating happening so it must have been mostly people who are just fans of the French, and they are very loyal. The crowd really got into it, which is what I want to see in skating more. Worlds next year in London will be even crazier, or Sochi then for the Russians. When I saw the marks, I was so happy and relieved, I didn't really notice the crowd, just in the background but I didn't know if it was cheering or booing. Well, it shows they care, so that's a good thing.
(on the Japanese skaters) I was very happy having Daisuke next to me on the podium. We've competed much during the last years, I always care about how he skates. Yuzuru is a new addition, although I am familiar with my flag between two Japanese ones. I know Yuzuru got the crowd going more than any of us have, comparable to Brian.
(On his learning experience) What I take home from Nice is this laisser-vivre feeling. I learned to take my time for every moment and movement, be patient even if you're running behind the music. I'm kind of disappointed because of the double Axel, I think it would have been a memorable program.
最終滑走は本当にいやだったのですが、ワールドでこの経験が出来てよかったです。でも、ショート1位で迎えましたので、出番が来た時は新鮮な気持ちで落ち着いていました。1位になれば、その先を目指そうと思うものです。来季、そしてソチへ向けて、勉強になりました。
(2A転倒について:) 自分にはおなじみの「おかしな転倒」ってかんじです。まぁ、プログラムのいい味つけになりましたね。(笑) …実のところは、「音楽に遅れていた」ので、音楽に追いつこうとしながら2Aに入ってしまった、という。Yuzuru(羽生結弦選手)みたいに弾けたスケートが出来なかったんですけど、この1週間うまくやって、1位で終えられたと思います。
(フランスのお客さんについて:) 6分間練習からこんなにアツイかんじは、かつてなかったです。特にBrian(ジュベール選手)とFlorent(アモディオ選手)への応援がすごかったですね。ニースは、おそらく、あまりフィギュスケートのイベントが開催されないので、もっと「フランスのファン」が多いのかな、と思っていましたが、皆さんとってもあたたかく迎えて下さって。お客さんがスケートに引き込まれていて、そういう場面をフィギュアスケートでもっと見たいな、と思います。ロンドン(カナダ)で行われる来季のワールドは、もっとイッてるかんじになりますよ!それからソチオリンピックも、ロシアの皆さんが盛り上げて下さるはずです。得点を見て、「よかった」とほっとしました。皆さんの反応は、喧噪で気付きませんでした。歓声なのかブーイングなのか、それも分かりませんでしたから。いずれにせよ、気にかけてもらって幸いです!(笑)
(日本人選手について:) 表彰台で、Daisuke(高橋大輔選手)の隣に立てて光栄です。昨季からずっと一緒に、多くの試合をして来ましたから。彼がどういうスケートをするのか、いつも拝見しています。表彰台にYuzuruも上って来たのですが、自分のカナダ国旗が日の丸に挟まれることは、よくあります。(笑) Yuzuruは、ここで誰よりもファンを増やしたでしょうね、Brianくらいに。
(今大会の収穫:) ニースワールドで学んだことは、「穏やかに」ということです。「一瞬一瞬、ひとつひとつの動きを落ち着いてやる。」音楽の流れに合わせたいとろですが、ところによっては我慢しないと。この2Aの失敗は残念なものでしたが、この演技の教訓をずっと忘れないと思います。

Daisuke Takahashi (JPN), 2012 World silver medalist
I was nervous but I still had a good time. The audience helped me a lot. It actually is the first time this season that I landed the quad (cleanly) in competition.
(On coming back from surgery and getting the quads back) After my surgery before this season, I went to France and was taking ballet lessons, working a lot on my basic skating skills. This made me improve my spins and triple jumps, so that I could focus more on training the quad instead of losing time training the other triples. The flip is actually my second quad, I focused on the toe this season. I feel more confident about the toe, so next season I will practice the flip and maybe other quads, too. After my surgery I didn't expect to win the silver medal here, the long-time goal being Sochi, but I have improved so much. I could prove to myself that I can still improve.
(on Hanyu's skate) Before my performance I was listening to music, not wanting to hear anything from the ongoing competition. But in between two pieces I heard the crowd and knew that Yuzuru must have done a great job. I thought I have to skate really well as I didn't want him to defeat me. Well, he scored higher in the free program, which frustrated me a bit. I can see that he will be a strong rival in the years to come. Looking at Sochi, I will have to see what I have to improve on and work on that. It's the first time for two Japanese men to be on the podium and also, Yuzuru is still a very young skater. When I was competing at my first Worlds, I never expected to be on the podium, Yuzuru did an amazing job today.

((この「」部分は高橋選手御自身の英語のコメントのはずです。))
「I was nervous but I still had a good time. The audience helped me a lot. It actually is the first time this season that I landed the quad (cleanly) in competition.」
「緊張はしていましたが、すごく楽しめました。観客の皆さんの応援に助けて頂いて、フリーでは今季初の4T成功です。」
(膝の手術を経て、四回転を取り戻したことについて:) 今季が始まる前にボルトを抜く手術をして、フランスに来てバレエのレッスンを積み、スケーティングの練習に打ち込みました。それによってスピンや三回転が安定して、それがまた四回転に集中出来る練習につながったと思います。三回転に割く時間を、四回転に当てられたので。4Fはサブで、今季は4Tに専念していました。4Tに自信がついたので、来季は4Fにも取り組んで、他の四回転も練習するかもしれません。手術が終わった時、ここで銀メダルが獲れるとは思っていませんでした。ソチまでは長い道のりです。でも、すごく成長していると思います。「まだまだ上を目指せるんだ」と自分自身、分かりました。
(羽生選手の演技について:) 自分の演技の前は、音楽を聴いていて。今試合がどうなっているのか、っていうのを知りたくないので。でも曲と曲の間に大歓声が聞こえて、羽生選手がすごい演技をしたんだろうな、ということが伝わって来ました。それで、やはり彼に負けたくなかったので、「自分もほんとにすごい演技をしないと!」と思って。やっぱり、フリーは彼が上ということで、ちょっと残念です。(笑) 彼がしばらくすると強敵になる、ということは分かっています。ソチに向けて、自分に必要なものを見極めて、それに取り組まないと。日本男子がワールドの表彰台に二人、というのは史上初のことです。それに、羽生選手は、まだすごく若いのに。僕がワールドに初めて出場した時は、メダルなんて思いもしなかったのに、羽生選手はそれをやってくれました!驚きですよ。

Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN), 2012 World bronze medalist
I was very nervous, I felt the pressure of the World Championships before I skated today. It's my first Worlds, and I had a mistake in my short program, I was really disappointed. But I skated much better today so I am happy. I didn't expect to medal here at all at my first Worlds so I am very surprised. Last year was very tough for me with the disaster hitting Japan. Now I feel I have overcome that rough season, it's great to be here, to win a medal. My goal here was top 5, I wanted to be in the exhibition and show my Swan Lake program I have started this season with. So when I knew I was top 5, I was already happy. Then when I knew I had won the medal, I didn't really know how to react to it. I did a clean program today, at Worlds, this is something really big. Also, I saw so many people from Japan who came all this way. I was feeling the power I received from them.
すごく緊張して。今日滑る前に、これがワールドのプレッシャーか、と実感しました。これが初めてのワールドですが、ショートでミスをしてしまって本当に悔しいです。今日は昨日よりすごくよかったので、うれしいです。初めてのワールドでメダルを獲れるとは思っていなくて、すごく驚いています。昨年は大震災が起きて大変でしたが、このシーズンを乗り越えられたかな、という風に思っています。ワールドに出場できて、メダルを獲れて最高です。トップ5が目標で、エキシビション圏内に残って「白鳥の湖」をもう一度やりたいと思っていました。今季、一番初めに滑ったプログラムなので。5位に残ったことが分かって、そこでもう、うれしかったです。それから、メダルを獲れたことが分かって、どうしていいんだか分からなくなっちゃって。今日、このワールドでノーミスが出来たということは、本当に僕にとって大きな意味のあるものになったんじゃないかな、という風に思っています。日本からはるばる応援に来られた方もいらっしゃいます。皆さんから力を頂いて滑っていたと思います。

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Narumi TAKAHASHI / Mervin TRAN Quotes in Worlds Reply with quote

Narumi TAKAHASHI / Mervin TRAN Quotes in Worlds 高橋成美/マーヴィン・トラン組 世界選手権コメント集
(※英語の後に日本語が続きます。高橋成美選手のコメントは、元の日本語→英語→日本語訳です。)

::: after SP ショート演技後 3rd place:::
Takahashi: We challenged everything that we were supposed to do. We gave a clean performance at the most important time. Usually we have mistakes, especially in the side by side jumps, but we succeeded today. I am quite satisfied. (On her reaction at the end) It came from the bottom of my heart.
高橋: 全部攻めてました!そうしようと思っていましたので。要所要所で、クリーンに出来ました。普通、サイドバイサイドのジャンプとかでミスがあるんですけど、今日は成功しました!大満足です。(素晴らしいリアクションについて:) 心の叫びです。(笑)
Tran: After the Four Continents there is a little gap. We had a down time and we reviewed some stuff and we relaxed. So our preparation went really well. I felt so good, the atmosphere here is wonderful, the crowd is excellent. I am really happy.
トラン: 四大陸後は、いつもとちょっと違うかんじで過ごしました。まったりと、いろいろ確認作業をして、リラックスしていて。それで、調整がすごくうまく行きました。ここの会場の雰囲気は素晴らしくて、とてもいい気分で演技できました。お客さんが最高です!すごくうれしいです。

::: SP Press conference ショート後会見 :::
Takahashi: We scored our season's best today, we're happy to be here today. (On looking relaxed on the ice) Of course I wasn't relaxed about this competition, I was very nervous, very excited. But if I look relaxed, thank you, that's my goal.
高橋: 今日は、シーズンベストを更新して、最高の気分です!(演技中、リラックスされていましたか?:) もちろん、ワールドでリラックスなんか出来ません。緊張して興奮していました。でも、それが「リラックス」して見えたなら、幸いです!(笑) それが目標なので。
Tran: (On looking relaxed on the ice) I try to be relaxed, as I know she isn't that much. (On what made the difference for them today compared to other competitions) We changed our warm-up a little bit, I think that helped us. We tried not to lose too much power in these six minutes, take it easy, because it's not about winning the warm-up, that's not what is judged. (how skating appeals to him:) When you do an edge and feel how deep you can do it, it's a great feeling, I can't really describe it. It's like my feet talking to my brain.
トラン: (演技中、リラックスされていましたか?:) 僕はリラックスしようとしていましたが、彼女は違ったようです。(笑) (他の試合と比べて良かった点:) 少し、演技前の調整法を変えましたので、それが功を奏したと思います。6分間練習で消耗し過ぎないようにしていました。がんばり過ぎずに。6分で勝つかどうかは、点数に反映しませんから。(フィギュアスケートの魅力:) エッジに乗ると、すごい角度で傾くことが出来て、すごく深みを感じるんです。えも言われない感覚です。それはまるで、自分の足が自分自身に語りかけているようです。

::: after FS フリー演技後 3rd in FS overall 3rd :::
Takahashi: I love to collect medals. I was so happy to get a small medal, now I added a big one. It's amazing. I felt so honored to skate last in this big competition. We are so honored to be the first Japanese pair skaters to win a world medal. I cannot describe this feeling.
高橋: メダル集めが好きなんです!スモールメダルを獲れてうれしかったんですけど、大きいのも獲れました!びっくりしています。ワールドでの最終滑走は、とても光栄でした。日本のペア史上初のワールドメダルということで、本当に光栄です。…なんて言えばいいんだか!
Tran: I have no words. It is a dream come true. I can't believe it. I thought we might be able to finish fifth, but we finished even higher.
トラン: 言葉になりません。夢が叶った、としか。信じられません。5位にはなるかも、と思っていたのですが、それ以上になるとは!

::: Pairs Medalist Press Conference ペア・メダリスト会見 :::
Takahashi: We are happy to be here. We weren't exactly expecting it. We had two great performances and here we are! (On being the first Japanese pair to medal at Worlds) It's very special. I hope that more people will take up pair skating after having seen us and that Japan will become a strong pair skating country. (On dealing with the pressure) I was very nervous, but that's normal for me. I didn't feel pressure really as we had already won a small medal.
高橋: 3位になって幸せです。3位になるとは、思いもしなかったので。いい演技が2つ出来て、こちら(メダリスト会見)にお邪魔しております!(日本ペア史上初のワールドメダルを獲って:) ほんっとにすごいことです!私達がメダルを獲れたことで、ペアをする選手が増えて、日本のペアが強くなれば、と思います。(プレッシャーについて:) すごく緊張していたんですけど、それはいつものことなので!プレッシャーに関しては、そんなになかったです。もう、スモールメダルは獲れていたので。
Tran: This was the best accomplishment for us, we will have good memories from here. (On being the first Japanese pair to medal at Worlds) I'm very proud to represent Japan, they supported us from the beginning when not everything was that smooth. So I am very proud to win this medal. (On dealing with the pressure) We were not defending our 3rd place. As we already had accomplished a lot, we tried to relax a bit as we had nothing to lose.
トラン: これは、僕らにとって最高の出来事です!よい思い出になります。(日本ペア史上初のワールドメダルを獲って:) 日本代表で出場することを、本当に誇りに思っています。日本の皆さんは、僕らの未熟な時代から、ずっと僕らを支えて下さいました。メダルを獲ることが叶って、とても誇りに思います。(プレッシャーについて:) 3位を守る、というかんじではありませんでした。ショート3位で十分だったので、すこし肩の力を抜いて。「失うものはなにもない!」と。
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Men SP Quick Quotes ::: Group 1-3 ::: Reply with quote

Men SP Quick Quotes 男子SP 演技後コメント:
(とりあえず、ジー選手から上位選手の訳を載せております。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 1-3 :::

Sergei Voronov (RUS), 2012 National bronze medalist
(On doubling the Axel) I didn't relax too much after the combination. I was completely focused. It was just me and the ice. It was a technical mistake. Overall I am quite happy with the program although it was not perfect. (On changing his Short Program to "Artsakh") Somehow I didn't feel completely comfortable with my old short program. Right after the Europeans I sat down with my coach and he suggested to do a new one. I was ready for it and I even wanted it to suggest myself. I was familiar with the music. I remember Alexander Abt skating to it. I feel this music and also my girlfriend is Armenian.
(3Aがダブルになって:) コンビネーションジャンプの後、すこし硬くなってしまいました。完全に集中してはいたのですが。 (失敗した理由は)氷と自分にしか分からないことです。技術的な問題です。完璧な出来ではなかったのですが、プログラム全体的にはすごくよかったと思います。(SPを"Artsakh"に変更したことについて:) どういう訳か、前のプログラムには、そこまで馴染めなかったので。ユーロを終えてすぐコーチと話し合い、コーチが新しい曲を提案してくれました。なじみがある曲で、自分でもこれが自分に似合うんじゃないか、と思って。この音楽には親しみがあります。アレクサンダー・アブト選手が滑っていましたので。この音楽に入り込めるし、…自分の彼女もアルメニア人なんですよ。(笑)

Peter Liebers (GER), 2012 National Champion
It was really bad. The beginning was great, the warm-up, too. I can't explain the two falls. We have been working a lot on the spins, I think that saved me today since I got all level 4. The score was unexpectedly high, not much lower than at Europeans and I might get a chance to attack in the free program.

Kevin Reynolds (CAN), 2012 National silver medalist
I feel great with that performance, I got very high scores today, which pleases me. The crowd really carried me through. Contrary to practice, this skate was really good. I am just a little sad about the underrotation on the quad Salchow, but I am happy about landing my triple Axel. This short program was definitely a good start to this competition and I want to make sure the quads are rotated tomorrow. It is interesting to start the competition so late, normally we started in the middle of the week. I think it can be a plus not to have a day off.
今日の演技、最高です!すごい高得点も出て!うれしくって。お客さんに、最後まで のせられっぱなしでした。練習からうって変わって、このショートはすごくよかったです!4Sが回転不足になってちょっと残念なのですが、3Aが決まってなによりでした。このショートで幸先よくワールドをスタート出来ましたので、明日は四回転を確実に回りたいと思います。試合が週末に始まるのって、なんかよさげですね。普通は、週の半ばに始まるんですけど。中日がないのは、プラスになるんじゃないか、と。

Denis Ten (KAZ), 2012 World Junior Championships 4th
The performance wasn't perfect, but I am glad, that I could do everything I planned despite the tiredness. This season was very long for me, I started competing already in August, and this is my tenth competition so far. It was very difficult to make yourself work after the Junior Worlds. We wanted to meet with Frank (Carroll) in Europe before the competition, but he couldn't come, so I went to Switzerland alone. I trained there for a week by myself, although there was Stephane (Lambiel), who helped me with some advices, thanks to him and Peter Grόtter. (on his Free skating) I hope I will beat my best result tomorrow. It is nice to skate here, I know that there are my friends. In one hand it puts more pressure on you, but on the other you can feel their support.
完璧な演技ではありませんでした。疲れが出てしまいましたが、構成通り出来たのはよかったです。今季はすごく長いシーズンになっています。もう8月には試合に出ていて、これが10試合目です。世界ジュニアが終わってからもう一度調子を上げるのは、至難の業で。今大会の前に、ヨーロッパで Frank(キャロルコーチ) に見て頂こうと思っていたのですが、都合がつかないということで、スイスへ行って一人で練習していました。1週間ばかり自主練をしていましたが、Stephane(ランビエールさん)がアドバイスをして下さったり。彼とグリュッターコーチにも感謝しています。(フリーに向けて:) 自己ベストを更新できれば、と思っています。ここで滑れるのは、うれしいです。友達も来ていて。…それがさらなるプレッシャーになることもあれば、心の支えにもなります。

Kim Lucine (MON), 2012 National Champion
Today I felt a lot less pressure than during the preliminaries. It was important for me to qualify for the free skate. It is not done yet, but I have done my job, I am very happy with my performance today. I have to wait for some more skaters to come and hope to make it to the free skate.

Christopher Caluza (PHI), 2012 National Champion
I was nervous at first and I didn't expect to do anything spectacular but am glad to pull it out after all the hard work I've been putting in. I was surprised how much the crowd was getting into my performance but I've made an extra effort this year to improve my overall skating skills and presentation and I guess it shows.

Misha Ge (UZB), 2012 Four Continents Championships 9th
I am very happy with this performance. After the Qualifying Round I suddenly had serious problems with my back. I hardly was able to skate and I didn't train for one day. I never had this before. I had a massage and today I was skating with a painkiller shot, but it didn't really help. I am glad that I was able to push through the pain. I even scored a personal best. (On making the final which he didn't last year) I am very happy about that but I am even happier about the fact that I skated better this time than I did last year.
今日の演技は満足です!予選の後、突然、背中に痛みが出て。滑ることさえ難しくなり、1日練習が出来ませんでした。こんなことは初めてです。でも僕には見せたい演技があるので、今日は痛み止めを打って滑りました。あまり効いていないようでしたが、その痛みの中、攻めることが出来てうれしかったです。自己ベストも更新出来て!(昨年は出られなかった本戦に出場して:) 本当にうれしいです。昨年よりもいい演技が出来て、それがまた最高です!

Nan Song (CHN), 2011 Trophιe Bompard silver medalist
I am not satisfied with my performance. It wasn't very good. I made a big mistake, falling on the triple Lutz. The error affected the rest of the performance in a negative way. My goal coming into the competition was to make the top ten or top twelve.
今日の演技には満足していません。あまりよくはありませんでした。ルッツで大失敗して、転倒してしまったので、それによって演技全体にまで支障が出てしまいました。今大会の目標はトップ10からトップ12でしたが…

Brian Joubert (FRA), 2007 World Champion
I am very pleased with this performance today. I am happy that finally I could put it all together after some 2 seasons where it just wouldn't happen. I was very focused, but I felt good and my knee is ok. I had to find the middle between being joyful and concentrated. It is of course the highlight of my carrier to skate a World Championship here in France. I did the Flip at the end of the program, because it didn't feel right for the Lutz; but my scores are rather not too important to me now at the moment, this short program was the good first step and I am relieved, but the competition is not over yet. (on not including two quads) This is something I still need to work on and I want to do it next year.
今日の演技はとてもよかったですね!2シーズン振りに、力を出し切れた演技が出来てうれしいです。すごく集中していて、いいかんじで、膝も大丈夫でした。演技を楽しみたいというのと演技に集中したいという気持ちのせめぎ合いで。(笑) ちょうどのところでがんばりました!フランスワールドは、もちろん、僕の競技人生のハイライトになります。ルッツがあやしいかんじだったので、最後のステップからのジャンプはフリップにしました。でも、点数に関しては、今は そう大事とも思っていません。ショートがいい出足になったので、安心しています。…とは言え、まだ試合が終わったわけではありません。(四回転が1回だったことについて:) ショートに四回転を2回というのは、今まだ取り組んでいる最中です。来シーズンには入れたいです。

Adam Rippon (USA), 2010 Four Continents Champion
The more the program went on the more comfortable I felt – this was the best performed short program of the season. I did a good triple Axel in the 6-minute warm-up but have been having a few problems with the jump since I've been here. The step out on the 'Rippon' Lutz (his trademark jump done with both arms overhead) was an unfortunate mistake but at least I didn't fall on it like I did at Four Continents. Going into tomorrow's free skate I know I'm really well trained and both physically and mentally prepared and will come back strong.
プログラムが進むにつれ、どんどんいいかんじで滑れました。今季で一番のショートになったと思います。6分間練習では、いい3Aが1本決まった一方で、ジャンプにいくつか問題が出ていました。「リッポンルッツ」(両手タノの、リッポン選手おなじみのジャンプ)のステップアウトは残念でしたね… でも、四大陸でもそうでしたが、転倒は免れたので。いい練習をして来て、肉体的精神的に充実していますので、明日のフリーでは思いっきり挽回すると思います!

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Men SP Quick Quotes ::: Group 4-5 ::: Reply with quote

Men SP Quick Quotes 男子SP 演技後コメント:
(日本人選手のコメントは、「元の日本語→英語→日本語訳」です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

::: Group 4-5 :::

Patrick Chan (CAN), 2011 World Champion
It was a little shaky. We didn't get a lot of practices in the main rink, so I had to get used to the different ice quality, different temperature. It was better than this morning though, tomorrow shall be perfect then. I had a little mistake on my quad, so I had to do the combination later on, but this is a thing I practice every day. Then in the step sequence it was very good that I was strong enough to keep it all together and regain my balance. Overall I am very happy with the outcome. I learned a lot as a World champion. What makes up a good World champion, a continuous World champion – it's a little early to say that – is to make the best of every situation. In the free skate, I want to show what I am doing every day in practice: two quads, triple Axel.
すこし不安定でしたね。メインリンクでの公式練習があまりなくて、(サブリンクと)違う氷の質であったり温度の変化に慣れないといけませんでした。朝の練習よりはよくなったと思いますが、明日はカンペキにしないと。4Tですこし失敗して、コンビネーションを後のジャンプに持ち越すことになりましたが、それは毎日練習していることなので。そこから、ステップでは、全力を出し切ることが出来て調子も出て来ましたので、そこはすごくよかったと思います。結果的には、とてもよかったです。ワールドチャンピオンとして多くを学べましたので。なにをもってすれば「素晴らしいワールドチャンピオンになれるのか」・「ワールドチャンピオンであり続けることが出来るのか」- なんとも時期尚早ですが、そうやって究め続けることが、その時々でベストを出せることにつながると思っています。フリーでは、毎日練習でやっていることをお見せしませんと!「2つの4Tと3A!」

Samuel Contesti (ITA), 2012 National Champion
I am always very nervous before the competitions, and so I was today. The very high level at these World Championships is impressive. But I am very happy with my performance, there were some little mistakes, but still it was good. It was my first really good skate in this season, which makes me even more happy. I changed my Short program after Europeans because it just didn't work for me. I have this program for 4 weeks now and I feel better with it.
いつも試合の前にはすごく緊張してしまうのですが… 今日もそうでした。ワールドがこのようなハイレベルで競われていて、感心しています。でも、自分の(四回転のない)演技にとても満足していますから。すこしミスがあったのですが、上等です。今季で初めていい演技が出来たので、ますますうれしく思っております。ショートがうまく行かなかったので、ユーロ後にプログラムを変えました。まだ4週間しか滑っていないのですが、前よりいいかんじです!

Michal Brezina (CZE), 2011 World Championships 4th
I really tried to show good skating today. I think this is the best birthday present for me (He turned 22 today). It's not only seasons best, my personal best too. I am only two points behind Patrick (Chan), so I am really proud of myself. Finally I skated this program clean this season. (on his program) Me and Pasquale (Camerlengo, choreographer) put this program keeping in mind the World Championships in Japan, which was supposed to be in Tokyo, unfortunately it didn't happen. But I really hope I will get to NHK next season. If I do, I will definitely perform this program there, even if I have a new short program.
今日は、「いい演技をしてやるぞ!」と思っていました。これが、最高の誕生日プレゼントになりましたね!(ブレジナ選手はこの日が22歳の誕生日。) シーズンベストで自己ベストです!2点しか Patrick(チャン選手)と離れてないなんて、すごいと思います!やっと、このプログラムをクリーンに滑りましたね。(SP"Kodo"について:) Pasquale(振付師のカメレンゴさん)と、昨年東京で行われる予定だったワールドでお披露目しようと、作ったものです。…その願いは叶いませんでしたが、来シーズン、ほんとに、NHK杯に行きたいです。もしNHK杯に出られたら、新しいショートはさて置き、絶対このプログラムをやります!

Daisuke Takahashi (JPN), 2010 World Champion
I feel good about my quad toe and then calculated if I should add the triple toe after this. It could be better in order to get a higher score. That is what caused my mistake on the triple toe. I shouldn't have been thinking like that. I am not happy about it but my overall performance was quite good. I was satisfied to be able to include a quad toe in my short program. I used the crowd's energy and support. For tomorrow I'd like to stay calm and relaxed. I want to put everything I have into my Free Program.
4Tはよかったと思いますが… その後3Tを付けようかどうか考えてしまって。そのほうが高得点になりますから。ただ、そう考えてしまったことにより、3Tで失敗したと思います。それはよくなかったんですけど、演技全体はすごくよかったと思います。4Tをショートに入れることが出来たので、そこは満足しています。皆さんのアツイ応援にのせられて演技できました。明日のフリーでは落ち着いて、リラックスして、全力を出し切りたいと思います。

Jeremy Abbott (USA), 2012 National Champion
I'm feeling sheer disappointment, I'm horrified. I've never been more prepared – physically, mentally and emotionally – for a competition and I was ready to bring it. I landed the triple flip off-balance and tried to pull off the triple toe – I haven't fallen this combination, ever. (On how he will prepare for his free skate tomorrow) Sleep. Tomorrow's a new day.
「残念」と言うほかありません。打ちひしがれています。肉体的精神的にもこれ以上なく仕上げてここに来て、これ以上ない気持ちで臨んで、準備万端で調整できていましたから。3Fを降りた際にバランスを崩して、でも無理から3Tに行ったところ… これまで一度も、3F-3Tで転倒なんかしたことないのに!(フリーに向けて:) もう寝ます。明日から新しい日が始まるんです!

Kevin van der Perren (BEL), 2012 National Champion
I wasn't ready to do the quad (planned 4T-3T) in the short program. (3T-3T) I didn't practice it for the last three months. It was a stupid thing to aim for it. My hand is ok as long as I don't fall on it. Coming back to Nice twelve years later just makes me feel old, really old.
「ショートで四回転(4T-3Tの予定構成)」が入る状態ではありませんでした。(3T-3T) この3ヶ月、その練習もしていなかったので。…ばかな夢見ちゃったもんです!(笑) 手は大丈夫ですよ、コケることがなければ、ですけど。(笑) 12年経ってまたニースに戻って来ましたが… 「12年」って。老いたもんですよ。もうおっさんですね!(笑)

Artur Gachinski (RUS), 2011 World bronze medalist
Yes, I planned to do a quadruple-triple combination, but a very stupid mistake happened. (2T-2T) I didn't expect that. Shame on me, I do the quad for a long time, and to make mistake on it is not my level. I am very disappointed. (on the quality of the ice) The ice is very good here, I like it. I cannot blame the ice, or my boots, or blades on my mistake. It was me, who did it. (on the Free program) Of cause this made me angrier, I will fight tomorrow.
4T-3Tの予定でしたが、不用意なミスが出てしまいました。(2T-2T) 恥ずかしいです。前々から四回転を決めていたのに、ここに来て失敗するなんて、自分にはありえないことです。本当に残念です。(氷の状態について:) 非常にいいと思います。いいかんじです。…氷や靴やエッジのせいに出来ません。失敗したのは自分ですから。(フリーに向けて:) もちろん、自分に腹が立っています!明日はやってやります!

Florent Amodio (FRA), 2011 European Champion
I am quite satisfied with this program. It doesn't matter to me if I skate in France or somewhere else, I didn't want to think too much about that, the job has to be done. (On falling on his quadruple Salchow) It's a pity, in practice I do it at a 100 percent. Of course I had to do the quad, it's in my jumping panel now, I landed it in competition before. It will be done in tomorrow's free skate. I like better to come from behind and fight, I'm sure there'll be a nice battle tomorrow. But anyway, I'm in a good shape and I'll stay positive. Whatever happens tomorrow, I am so glad to be able to be here in Nice performing in front of my home crowd.
今日の演技はとてもよかったと思います!自分にとっては、フランスでもどこでも、滑る場所はそう関係ありません。「ホーム」でやっていることをあまり意識しないようにして、やるべきことをやらないと、と思っています。(4Sの転倒について:) 練習でも100%決めていたので、残念ですね。もちろん、僕は四回転をやらないと!もう構成に入れているんですから。前にも、試合で降りていますし。明日のフリーでは決まりますよ!追い上げるほうが好きなので、きっと明日はいい戦いになりますね。とにかく、体調もいいし、まだまだ攻めて行きます!明日どうなっても、ニースで、このホームのお客さんの前で演技できるんですから、それがすごくうれしいです。

Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN), 2011 Four Continents silver medalist
Although this is my first World Championships, I stayed calm and I was trying hard to put everything in it. I am really disappointed with the Lutz, maybe my concentration was off. This is a very good learning experience and I think this is like my baptization for Worlds. The Lutz should be the key element for me. So I want to stay concentrated and try to show my best (in the Free Skating).
これが初めてのワールドなんですけども、落ち着いて、全力を出せれば、という風に思っていました。3Lzの失敗は、すごく残念です。集中が途切れてしまったのかな、と思います。この経験は、いい勉強になったと思いますし、「これがワールドの洗礼か」という風に感じています。フリーでもルッツが鍵になると思いますので、そこに集中して、ベストを出せるようにがんばります。

Takahiko Kozuka (JPN), 2011 World silver medalist
I was feeling very good all week until today. I didn't think I was too defensive. But now, judging after this performance maybe I was too defensive. It was a really disappointing short program for me, especially with the jumps. Figure skating is not only about jumps, but they are the key elements. I wanted to land them so badly, but I didn't today, so I lost my flow totally.
今日まで、すごく調子がよかったので。自分が「守りに入っている」とは思っていなかったのですが、こうして終わってみると、守りに入った演技だったのかもしれません。このショートは本当に残念な出来でした。特にジャンプが… ジャンプが全てではないのですが、ジャンプが鍵になりますので。とにかくジャンプを決めたいと思っていたのですが、今日は失敗してしまいました。それで、全体の流れも悪くなってしまったと思います。

Javier Fernandez (ESP), 2011 Grand Prix Final bronze medalist
I feel good, I did a good program with just little mistakes but was not happy with the score. I have no pressure here and will do the best I can tomorrow – a clean program is my goal. I really like it when people come to see me and the Spanish team – it makes me feel important and I really appreciate it.
いいかんじで、ミスもちょっとしかなく、いい演技が出来たと思います。でも、得点はどうかな、と思っています。プレッシャーはありませんし、明日は精一杯、クリーンに滑ることを目標にがんばります。皆さんが、僕の演技やスペインチームの演技を見に来て下さると本当にうれしいです。すごく男前な気分になれるので、本当に感謝しています。

Tomas Verner (CZE), 2008 European Champion
The timing wasn't right for the quad, (2T, planned 4T) I had too much weight on my left foot, you simply can't jump a quad like that. I didn't think I'd only do a double though, that was really disappointing. The rest was ok although a two-footed triple-triple combination is a junior-like error. 70 points are not much, but now it has to be 70 points, I can't change it now. I don't like skating last, but someone has to do it, though I didn't feel more pressure because I was skating last. I've skated last before and it worked, well, today it didn't. Nathalie's (Pechalat) medal did indeed motivate me, I don't want to be the loser in our partnership, but now I guess I am.
四回転は、タイミングがだめだったと思います。(単独の4Tが2Tに。) 左足に体重をかけすぎて、…そうなると四回転は回らないわけです。でも、まさか2回転止まりとは思わなかったのですが… 本当に残念です。他はよかったと思います。…3Lz-3Tで両足、というジュニア並のミスもありましたが。70点というのは高得点ではないですが、もう70点と出てしまったものはしょうがないです。最終滑走というのは嫌なものなのですが、誰かがやらないといけません。でも、最終滑走だったからプレッシャーがかかった訳ではないです。今日はだめでしたが、以前にも、最終滑走でよかったことがありましたし。Nathalie(アイスダンスのペシャラ・ブルザ組のペシャラ選手)が(銅)メダルを獲って、自分もやる気になっています!彼女の尻にしかれたくありませんからね。(笑) …でも、そうなりそうです。(笑)

Last edited by shimmerzoo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Men SP Top3 Press Conference Reply with quote

::: Men SP Top3 Press Conference 男子SP Top3 会見 :::
(高橋大輔選手のコメントは、元の日本語→英語→日本語訳です。
※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

Patrick Chan (CAN), 1st after the Short Program
I was a bit more nervous this time out of all the competitions this season because a lot of people were talking about me defending my title and it hasn't been done in a long time and it's not easy to not think about it. I was especially nervous about the short program because it is the deciding program while in the free program you can rely on just doing what you do in practice. In the short there's no room for mistakes. The crowd was energetic and they were so loud for Daisuke and the other Japanese men and I felt like I was in Japan, but in France, so it was a unique experience. I had a little stumble in the footwork, I lost my balance and the crowd got into it, it was kind of funny. It wasn't easy today, I think we all had struggles today. (On the error in the footwork) I lost my balance on my first edge going forwards and then I tried to get my balance back by turning backwards and I ended up being more off balance. This stumble was during my one foot footwork sequence and so I had to put my other foot down, but I felt better after I learned I had only lost one level, from 4 to 3. My expression was kind of funny and it was a good way to end the last time I'll ever do this (Take 5) program. (On switching is combination to the Lutz) The initial plan is always to put the triple toe on the end of the quad toe if it's good. I will resort to doing the triple Lutz-triple toe if I have to, but it is not planned. (On what kind of experience he took from the Grand Prix) For me, the Grand Prix season has a lot less pressure and I can make mistakes and it's fine. As for Worlds, it's very different. As a champion athlete you have to able to make the best out of every situation. Certain things weren't great today but the spins were still strong, and the entire package that I gave to the judges was still positive. Everything counts and, as long as you keep your head together, you can get all the points that can be squeezed out.
今季の試合の中では、今回が一番緊張したと思います。皆さんが僕の連覇について話題にされていましたし、ワールドの連覇というのはここしばらくないので、連覇を意識しないわけにはいきませんでした。とりわけ、ショートは緊張していました。ショートの結果によってフリーの戦い方が決まってしまいます。でも、フリーでは、練習でやって来たこと、それが礎になるんですけど。ショートでは、失敗は許されませんので。皆さんがすごく盛り上がって下さって、Daisuke(高橋選手)をはじめとした日本人選手への応援もすごくて、ここは日本か?と思いきや、です。(笑) フランスですよね!なんかたのしいですね!(笑) ステップでちょっとよろけたのですが、バランスが崩れたところをお客さんが見逃されず… こっぱずかしいです!(笑) 今日はラクじゃなかったですねぇ… 他の選手も、僕らみんな、今日は苦労したと思いますよ。
(ステップのオヨヨについて:) 最初のステップで前進するところでバランスを崩して、後ろ向きにターンする際にバランスを取り戻そうとしたら、もっとバランスが乱れてしまって。「片足ステップ」(ステップのレベル要件)をやっている途中だったのですが、もう片方の足をついてしまいました。でも、レベル4から3になっただけだったので、ほっとしています。…そのおかげで「ひょうきん」に仕上がったと思うので、僕の最後の"Take5"へのはなむけには、ぴったりでしたね!(笑)
(3Lzのところをコンビネーションにしたことに関して:) いつも、「4Tに3Tをつける」というのが第一希望(4T-3T, 3A, step-3Lz)で。4Tがよければ、なんですけど。4T-3Tが出来なかった場合に、3Lz-3Tをやるように切り替えます。でも、それは予定構成とは違います。
(GPS・ショートの教訓:) 自分にとっては、GPSの頃はそうプレッシャーのかからない時期で、失敗も出来るし、それがまたいいんだと思います。ワールドともなると、事態が違います。チャンピオンというものは、その時々でベストを出さなくてはなりません。今日は、素晴らしい出来ではなかったことは確かですが、スピンは安定していましたし、プログラム全体としては、よい印象のプログラムをジャッジの皆さんにもお見せ出来たと思います。そういったもの全てをひっくるめてしっかりやれば、取りこぼしなく出来ますので。

Michal Brezina (CZE), 2nd after the Short Program
I didn't watch Patrick, I was trying to concentrate on my program like I'm used to in practice. When I landed my last jump, I felt good because I knew I just had to concentrate on counting for the spins, and that was easier than doing quads and combinations. (On having the quad Salchow as his third jumping pass) My short program was built for two quads, the first jump was supposed to be a quad toe in combination. I feel better doing the other elements first before the quad Salchow. This is the first time I did the program clean with a quad and I'm glad it was at Worlds this last time for this short program. I could not have gotten a better birthday present today than the shiny silver medal for the short program. (On his experience from the Grand Prix season) I missed the Grand Prix season last year because of injury, so this season I had to push a little harder since I wanted to get to the Grand Prix Final and it paid off.
Patrick(チャン選手)の演技は見ていませんでした。練習同様 自分自身の演技に集中して、と思っていましたので。最後のジャンプを降りた時、「あとはスピンの(回転数の)カウントだけ」と思って、気楽になりました。四回転とかコンビネーションより、随分ラクなので。(4Sを三番目のジャンプにする構成について:) このショートは、四回転を2回やる構成で作りました。最初のジャンプは4Tのコンビネーションの予定でしたので。4Sの前に他のジャンプをするほうが、自分にはしっくり来ます。このプログラムで、四回転を入れてクリーンに滑ったのはこれが初めてです。それが、シーズン最終戦のワールドで出来て、うれしいです。ショートの、ぴっかぴかの銀メダル!これよりいい誕生日プレゼントはもらえませんよ!(GPSについて:) 昨季のGPSは怪我のため欠場したので、今季は「GPFに行くぞ!」とがんばりました。それが報われたと思います。

Daisuke Takahashi (JPN), 3rd after the Short Program
I didn't feel pressure before the competition but right before the six minute warmup today, all of a sudden my legs started shaking and I felt very nervous. However, the audience got into my music and pushed me through. (On upper body use) David Wilson, my choreographer, is really good with working on the upper body as well as using pauses in the program. It feels very natural for me to move like that to this music. (On his experience from the Grand Prix season) I was not planning to do the quad in the short program at the beginning of the season and thought I would just do them in the free skating. However, during the Grand Prix season I felt the necessity of doing the quad in the short program for Worlds as well as for future competitions, and so I started to do more training on my quads. (On the quad flip) I practice the quad toe for now but next season I will train the quad flip.
試合の前には、そんなにプレッシャーはなかったのですが、今日の6分間練習の後、突然足が震え出して、すごく緊張してしまって。でも、お客さんが音楽にのって下さって、皆さんに助けられて演技出来ました。(上半身の踊りについて:) 振付師のディビッド・ウィルソンさんが、すばらしい上半身の動きだったり、個性的なポーズを作って下さったので。すごく自然に、音楽と共に体が動いている感じがします。(GPSの教訓:) シーズン当初、四回転をショートに入れる予定はありませんでした。フリーにだけ入れるつもりで。でも、GPSを戦って来た中で、『ワールドでは、ショートに四回転が必要になる』と思って。これ以後の試合でもそうなるでしょうし。なので、それからは四回転の練習にどんどん励みました。(4Fについて:) 今は4Tを練習しているのですが、来季は4Fも練習すると思います。
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Dedicated to Kevin VAN DER PERREN Reply with quote

Kevin VAN DER PERREN ケヴィン・ファン・デル・ペレン選手 15th 214.04 Quick Quotes 演技後コメント
(※英語の後に日本語が続いています。)

SP "Quidam from Cirque du Soleil" 18th
66.38 TES32.63 PCS33.75
{3T-3T(planned 4T-3T) +0.90, 2A(planned 3A) +0.29, 3Lz +0.70, CCSp4 +0.21, CCoSp3 +0.14, SlSt3 +0.36, FSSp4 +0.03}
::: after SP :::
I wasn't ready to do the quad (planned 4T-3T) in the short program. (3T-3T) I didn't practice it for the last three months. It was a stupid thing to aim for it. My hand is ok as long as I don't fall on it. Coming back to Nice twelve years later just makes me feel old, really old.
「ショートで四回転(4T-3Tの予定構成)」が入る状態ではありませんでした。(3T-3T) この3ヶ月、その練習もしていなかったので。…ばかな夢見ちゃったもんです!(笑) 手は大丈夫ですよ、コケることがなければ、ですけど。(笑) 12年経ってまたニースに戻って来ましたが… 「12年」って。老いたもんですよ。もうおっさんですね!(笑)

FS "The Man in the Iron Mask" 10th
planned jump elements {4T, 4S, 3A-3T // 3S-3T-3T, 3Lz, 3F, 3S~2A, 3Lo}
147.66 TES79.86 PCS67.80
{4T -0.71, 3A +1.00, 3Lz +0.40, FSSp4 +0.21, SlSt3 +0.14 // 3F +0.40, 3S-3T-3T +1.10, 3F~2A +0.40, ChSt1 +0.30, 3Lo-2T +0.20, 2A +0.14, CCoSp3 0.00, FCCoSp3 0.00}
::: after FS :::
I am really happy with this performance today, I could put it all together in one program and I finally got what I wanted at the end of my carrier: the quad, the triple Axel, the triple-triple-triple combination and of course good spins, which was always a weak point. I didn't feel nervous at all any more today, I thought I couldn't fall any more than I was already. I just wanted to enjoy everything today, since it was my last competitive performance. I guess the hardest part now will be to be away from my coach, because she always pushed me up mentally and proved me I could still compete and be amongst the best skaters. That will be the biggest change.
今日の演技、最高でした!ひとつのプログラムに全てを出し切って、競技人生最後をこんな形で締めくくれたら、と思っていた通りになりました。四回転、3A、3-3-3。そう、もちろん、ちゃんとしたスピンも、ですけどね!いつだって、これが鬼門でしたよ… 今日はもう、なんにも緊張せずに。これまでみたいに、こけることはない!と思っていました。今日はなにもかも楽しもう、と。これが最後の試合の最後の演技ですから。一番つらいのは、これからコーチと離れ離れになることでしょうか。彼女には、いつも精神面で励ましてもらいましたし、強者揃いの男子シングルで「まだやれる」と信じさせてくれました。…これはもう、一大事になりますよ。
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: