www.japanskates.com

www.japanskates.com Forum Index

FAQ Search  Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in 

Grand Prix Final 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Senior Ladies SP Mixed Zone and Press Conference coverage Reply with quote

Hi Akiko fan. Japan Skates talked to Akiko in the mixed zone following her SP.

JS: Akiko, congratulations on your short program. Can you tell us how you felt about it, and your triple flip combination.
AS: It was my first attempt at the triple flip in combination in my short program, and I found it was not so easy!

JS: Are you completely heathly going into this competition? You were icing your foot earlier.
AS: Yes (laughs)!

JS: What can we expect from you in your free program?
AS: Of course, all the elements are very important, but at the last step sequence, I would like togetherness with the audience; that's what I want.

JS: You always have that! Thank you and good luck.

http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/Akiko_SP_MZ.wav

Press Conference

Carolina Kostner (ITA), first after short program

Kostner: (On short program) I was actually quite nervous going into the six minutes; I didnít really find my rhythm in that time, so I just tried to forget about everything and just do like I did in practice many times. I am very happy to have finally done the short program with no major mistakes.
(On come back) I have to admit that it is always much more fun to skate well, but of course it is not possible to always be perfect. I enjoy skating in general and practicing, so it is awesome to be able to skate at the Grand Prix Final and skate well. I try to enjoy as much as I can as I am not going to be able to compete for many more years.

Akiko Suzuki (JPN), second after short program

Suzuki: (On short program) I tried the triple triple flip for the first time at the beginning and it didnít quite go well but the rest of the program was quite good. So I think that is why I am sitting in second place after the short program.

Alena Leonova (RUS), third after short program

Leonova: (On short program) I am happy with my performance as my morning practice didnít go so well. I did all my jumps, but I am not quite sure what happened on the combo spin but I will review the protocol and hopefully fix it.

Last edited by Mark at Japan Skates on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Junior Pairs Press Conference quotes Reply with quote

Here are the Press Conference quotes from Juniors Pairs:

Wenjing Sui/Cong Han (CHN), Junior Pairs gold medalists

Han: (hard elements) We want to do our best in pairs and really want to perform well and we want to build to compete with the other country pairs. We want to do our best in our skate, as this is our thrill. (On senior pairs) We want to watch our Chinese pairs do their best and gain some knowledge from them.

Katherine Bobak/Ian Beharry (CAN), Junior Pairs silver medalists

Beharry: (on skate) It felt amazing with the short program, and it felt better with going in being second overall. (On first junior grand prix) Donít let it discourage us and try to skate our best. Skate like we did today and it turned out well.

Bobak: (on skate) It was really exciting and even more that the crowd was amazing. (On first junior grand prix) With everything going on it gets to be a bit nerve racking but it was a great experience to learn how to deal with that. (On senior pairs) We are really excited to cheer on fellow Canadians Meghan and Eric and watch how itís done.

Britney Simpson/Matthew Blackmer (USA), Junior Pairs bronze medalists

Simpson: (on skate) Today felt amazing to come out and skate our personal best. (On first junior grand prix) We will take away knowing how to compete at a high level and how to enjoy skating and be prepared for our nationals and enjoy it. (On senior pairs) Just watching all of the seniors that made it here is great. They are all the best of the best. I think it will be fun to watch all of them compete.

Blackmer: (on skate) It was a really fun experience and we really enjoyed our program. (On first junior grand prix) We came into this competition without any pressure and just to skate our best. This was a really nice learning tool especially to skate in the finals. We are very proud. (On senior pairs) A really cool experience to have all these teams here and we are excited to watch the Germans and Russians battle it out.

Last edited by Mark at Japan Skates on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Quick Quotes - Junior Ladies and Men Reply with quote

Some backstage quotes from the Japanese competitors in the junior ranks:

Keiji TANAKA (Jr Men, 6th after SP)

I got the silver medal at the Junior World Championships last year that gave me confidence but no pressure to come here. But I am disappointed about today's performane. My body was not moving well. For the Free Program I want to be stronger not to lose my mental focus.

Ryuju HINO (Jr Men, 5th after SP)

I wasn't so happy about today's performance because I had some mistakes, but at least I didn't fall at all. I was happy because I did a triple Axel without any mistakes.

Risa SHOJI (Jr Ladies, 4th after SP)

This is my second attendance at the Junior Grand Prix Final. It was even harder to prepare mentally because last year I was here without feeling any fear, but this year I thought about lots of other things. I had several small mistakes today, but my overall performance level wasn't so bad, so I'm pretty happy with myself. When I completed my first big element - triple Salchow-triple toe loop - I was surprised to succeed, because I didn't have so much confidence in these elements.
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Senior Ice Dance Short Program Press Conference Quotes Reply with quote

Here are some quotes from the Press Conference following the Senior Dance short program:

Meryl Davis/Charlie White (USA), first after short dance

Davis: (On short dance) Charlie and I were really pleased with the way the short dance went today, we got our seasonís best in points and we also felt like it was our best program in competition so far this season. Charlie and I were talking a lot before we skated about keeping perspective and what happened with Maoís mom is so sad. We all put so much into skating and itís so important to us, but things like this put it into perspective about whatís really important. We really just wanted to go out there and have fun and thatís what we did. (On free dance) It will be an improvement on what we did at the Cup of Russia. Charlie and I were really pleased with both the free dances we put out there so far this season and we havenít made any major changes. Weíre just focusing on the nuance and the feeling of the dances; hopefully, youíll just see an elevated performance.

White: (On watching Virtue/Moir skate) We donít usually watch anyone before us; we usually just try to focus on ourselves. Thereís a lot to focus on, weíve got the twizzles and the choctaws and we just want to think about that. But of course, when youíre out there and the crowd is laughing really hard, we just figure that itís Scott hamming it up. We try not to worry about it too much and just skate like we practiced.

Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir (CAN), second after short dance

Moir: (On short dance) Tessa and I were pretty happy with the way we skated today, as well. Our goal was to go out there and enjoy it and I felt like we did that. We had a little bauble but overall we were happy; we canít really afford to make those mistakes. Weíre not quite where we want to be, but weíre looking forward to Sunday.
(On unusual mistake) Well, not that unusual; I did it this morning in practice, so Iím two-for-two on the day. If I had to say right now, Iíd say that I probably lost concentration and I got too excited.
(On free dance) Like Fab said, there wonít be too many changes people will notice, but weíre trying to build speed and strength into our program and I think weíve done that again. Weíre looking forward to showcasing our favourite program.

Nathalie Pechalat/Fabian Bourzat (FRA), third after short dance

Pechalat: (On short dance) Like everybody, weíre happy. We had our seasonís best and I feel more confident. I had some trouble at the beginning of the season but now itís okay, Iím fine, and I found time to enjoy what Iím doing.
Bourzat: (On evolving free dance) We tried to improve almost everything, but the main changes are some steps that will feel more comfortable for us and more lifts that were already a level 4, but that will give us a better GOE.
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Junior Ladies Free Skate and Mixed Zone interview Reply with quote

Risa skated bravely but finished sixth in the free skate and overall tonight.

6 Risa SHOJI JPN 82.82 37.35 46.47 6.18 5.46 5.79 5.86 5.75 1.00 #3

Still, she saw the positives in her performance. Here is the mixed zone interview. Thanks to Tak for translating.

http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/002_Risa_FS_MZ.wav

JS: Congratulations, Risa. Can you tell us your feelings about your program?
RS: Well, I was relaxed, but I'm not sure... I was not nervous, but I was not sure why I was a little bit shaky today, but I'm just relaxed now after the free program.

JS: What are you going to work on between now and the All-Japan?
RS: I would like to focus on what I couldn't make in the last couple of competitions, and I'm going to focus on those details before the Nationals.

JS: Are you going to be in Senior in the Nationals?
RS: Yes.

JS: Are there any goals for this season? For the World Juniors or any others?
RS: I would like to make fewer mistakes, both in the short program and the free program and I would like to satisfy myself with my programs, and then I would like try it like I'm doing it in practice and maybe it will work!

JS: Thank you Risa, nice meeting you.
RS: Thank you!
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Ladies SP / Junior Ladies FS / Japanese Junior quotes Reply with quote

((translation))
Hi readers. MaoとMaiを想い、悲嘆にくれているところですが、Akikoのショートの演技をお届けします。

Akikoは良かったけれども、すこし抑えめだったかな。彼女のはじめての3F-3Tの挑戦は、完全には成功しなかった。3Fはオーバーターンで、2Tをつけたよ。3Lzは余裕があって、キャメルスピンに2A、と続く。(中盤のトランジションのステップから)再びステップが見せ場なんだけど、それがやはり、いくらか抑えめだったなぁ。僕らの知ってる、いつもの盛り上がりじゃなかった。

61.30 TES31.08 PCS30.22(7.64 7.29 7.64 7.50 7.71)

2位でショートを終え、明日のフリーで巻き返しだよ。

Akikoのショート後のインタビューをどうぞ:
音声 http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/Akiko_SP_MZ.wav

女子SP会見
コストナー選手 1位
(ショートの演技を振り返って:) 6分間練習では、とっても緊張していました。リズムをつかめなかったのですが、なにもかも忘れて、練習で何回もやっているように、練習通りしようと努めました。やっと、ショートを、大きなミスなく終えられて最高です。(復調に関して:)いつだって、うまく滑れたらすばらしいですけれど、もちろん、いつも完璧、というわけにはいきません。スケートも練習も楽しいので、GPFでうまく滑れて、爽快な気分です。もう、そんなに長く競技を続けられないと思うので、精一杯、たのしまなきゃ、と思っています。

Akiko 2位
(ショートの演技を振り返って:) 3F-3Tに、初めて挑戦したのですが、完璧ではなくて、でも、それ以外は大丈夫だったので。Öそれで、2位で折り返せたのかな、と思います。

レオノワ選手 3位
(ショートの演技を振り返って:) よかった!と思って。今朝の練習ではあまりよくなかったので。ジャンプは全部決めたのですが、スピンはどうしちゃったんでしょうÖ 採点表を参考に、修正出来れば、と思います。

その他日本のジュニアの選手のコメント
Keiji TANAKA (Jr Men, 6th after SP)
昨季の世界ジュニアで銀メダルを獲得して、それは自信になっているのですが、プレッシャーは感じていません。でも、今日の演技には納得していません。あまり体も動いてなかったです。フリーは、もっと強い気持ちで、集中してやりたいです。

Ryuju HINO (Jr Men, 5th after SP)
今日はミスが出て、残念ですが、少なくとも転倒はなかったので。3Aがクリーンに決まってうれしいです。

Risa SHOJI (Jr Ladies, 4th after SP)
ファイナルは二年目で、昨年は怖いもの知らずで臨んでいたのですが、今年はいろいろと考え過ぎてしまって、精神面で大変でした。今日はすこしミスが出ましたが、全体の演技としては悪くなかったと思います。とても満足しています。最初の山場の3S-3Tが成功したので、驚きました。あまり自信がなかったものですから。

ジュニア女子FS
Risaは立派だったけど、6位でファイナルを終えた。
82.82 TES37.35 PCS46.47(6.18 5.46 5.79 5.86 5.75) -1.00(fall)
でも演技自体には、手応えがあった、ということでした。
試合後のインタビューをどうぞ:
音声 http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/002_Risa_FS_MZ.wav
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Akiko after SP / Risa after FS translation Reply with quote

((translation))

Mixed Zone Interview
Markの試合後のインタビュー

Akiko after SP
JS: Akiko、ショートお疲れ様でした。演技について、また3F-3Tについてお聞かせ下さい。
AS: 初めて、フリップからの3-3に挑戦したのでÖ 本番で決めるのは、そう簡単ではない。難しいな、ということを感じました。

JS: 今大会、故障なく臨めていますか?昨日は、アイシング(右足の上の辺り)されていましたが。
AS: とっても元気です!(笑)

JS: フリーでは、どんなAkikoを見られそうですか?
AS: もちろん、すべてのエレメンツは大切なんですけれども、ラストのステップで、会場と一体になれたらいいな、と思っています。

JS: Akikoはいつもそうですよ!Thank you and good luck.

音声 http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/Akiko_SP_MZ.wav

Risa after FS
JS: Risa、お疲れ様でした。演技についてお聞かせ下さい。
RS: 緊張しているという自覚はあまりなかったのですがÖ どういうところがミスにつながったのか、まだ完全に分かっていないのですが、今のところは、ほっとしてます。

JS: 全日本に出場されますよね?
RS: はい。
JS: 全日本に向けて、どういうことに取り組まれますか?
RS: 今回の試合の課題、これまでの試合の課題を、もう一度ちゃんと見直して、そこを重点的にやりたいです。

JS: 今季の目標、世界ジュニア等の目標についてお願いします。
RS: まずは、試合においては、ショートもフリーも、大きなミスをなくすことです。内容としては、自分の中で納得できるような、練習通りの、いつものかんじの演技が出来たら!と。

JS: Thank you Risa, nice meeting you.
RS: Thank you!

音声 http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/002_Risa_FS_MZ.wav
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Junior Ladies Press Conference quotes Reply with quote

Enjoy the quotes from the medallists in the Junior Ladies competition. And congratulations to Risa on a determined effort!

Julia Lipnitskaia (RUS), Junior Ladies gold medallist

Lipnitskaia: (on skate) During my program the happiness was flowing and I was very happy about my performance. I wasnít expecting a standing ovation. (flexibility) It is my natural gift; flexibility. I just have to keep it up and do my stretches every morning.

Polina Shelepen (RUS), Junior Ladies silver medallist

Shelepen: (on skate) Everyone skated well and everything felt great. There are things that I need to work on in my program but I am happy with my skate.

Polina Korobeynikova (RUS), Junior Ladies bronze medallist

Korobeynikova: (on skate) During my performance I didnít think about placements and just focused on my skate and everything went well. It is a great thing that all three ladies are from Russia, it is a great step for our country.
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Ladies FS Planned Program Content Reply with quote

Hi readers!

I only have time to list Akiko's planned content...

Music: "Die Fledermaus Ouverture" (Strauss)

3Lz - 2A+3T - 3Lo - CCoSp - FCSp - ChSp - 3Lo+2Lo+2Lo - 3Lz+2Lo - 3F - 3S - SiSt - FCCoSp

About to go cover the free program, then talk to Akiko in the mixed zone!
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Ladies FS Mixed Zone interview and Press Conference Reply with quote

Akiko skated a brave free program tonight. She had some trouble with her triple Lutz and did not complete the triple loop combo, but was energetic with her footwork and landed the other jumps confidently. She placed third in the free skate and second overall, winning the silver medal.

3 Akiko SUZUKI JPN 118.46 TES56.53 PCS61.93(8.00 7.32 7.82 7.75 7.82)

I met Akiko in the mixed zone afterwards and here is what she said. Thanks to Mr. Matsumura for translating.

http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/Akiko_MZ_FS.wav

JS: Akiko, congratulations on your silver. Can you talk about your program, and some of the problems you had on your combination?
AS: During the six-minute warmup, I felt that the landing didn't really flow. The jump should glide after the landing, but during that six minute practice, it didn't happen like that, so I was a bit nervous.

JS: After an unsuccessful combination, how do you recover your energy for your footwork at the end?
AS: Well, right after my mistake I really changed my mindset to the next one.

JS: Do you have a preference to skate early or late in a flight?
AS: It depends! (laughs)

JS: You have some rare time off now to relax. Do you have any plans in Quebec City?
AS: I want to have something tasty in Quebec.

JS: Get a beaver tail!
AS: Laughs!
JS: It's not a real tail, it's a pastry.
AS: Ah!

Another reporter asked her the following questionsL

Q: You didn't make it to Worlds. What do you want to do this year? Why is it important that you're here?
AS: The first thing that I'll try is to complete my triple-triple, and also to increase the quality of my basic skating.

Q: So you and your coach sat down and said "This is what you must do?!"
AS: The first thing that my coach said.... well, he really pushed me at the beginning, I really started to think like that. The coach was very tough on me. Akiko: "Every day!"

Press Conference

Akiko Suzuki (JPN), Senior Ladies Silver Medallist

(On free program) This is the best placement for me in the Grand Prix Final and I am very happy about that. My program could have been better as I did not skate my best program.

(Next goal) I have Japanese Nationals around Christmas Time and want to focus and peak at that competition.

(Maoís mom) Gratetful to be able to be on the ice.

Last edited by Mark at Japan Skates on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Mens FS recap and Press Conference Reply with quote

Daisuke fought back from 5th and finished with the silver medal in the Mens free skate. Yuzuru was brilliant as well and finished a close third in the free skate and fourth overall.

Daisuke 172.63 TES87.05 PCS85.58(8.57 8.36 8.61 8.50 8.75)
Yuzuru 166.49 TES87.21 PCS79.28(8.04 7.64 8.14 7.86 7.96)

Here are some quotes from the press conference.

Q: How do you feel about your performance?
DT: After the SP, I was 5th place and I didn't have anything to lose, and I was able to relax today and skate my best. Mentally , it was relaxing. I was able to focus and concentrate. The audience was great and helped me. Other skaters landed a quad here... I wasn't able to succeed on mine. I really need to upgrade my technique.

Q: What's your plan for the next 3-4 weeks, next competition?
DT: Around Christmas, I have Nationals. Today after my performance, Yuzuru Hanyu did a spectacular performance, so I need to improve before Nationals. I want to go to the Worlds, but I have to improve my quad.

Daisuke was asked a question in Japanese.
DT: Actually, sometimes we miss the jumps at the competition, but as far as the skating and spins go, the training pays off over the course of the season. I think it shows my training has paid off.

Last edited by Mark at Japan Skates on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Ladies/Men FS, Mixed Zone - Akiko, Daisuke quotes Reply with quote

((translation))

Ladies FS

Akikoは今夜、やってくれたよ。すごいフリーだった。ルッツに問題があったり、後半のループのコンビネーションが入らなかったけど、ステップでうなぎ上り!他のジャンプもさっそうと決めた。フリーは3位、総合2位で、銀メダルを獲得したよ。

3 Akiko SUZUKI JPN 118.46 TES56.53 PCS61.93(8.00 7.32 7.82 7.75 7.82)

Akikoの試合後のインタビューをどうぞ:
音声 http://www.japanskates.com/photos/GPF11/Akiko_MZ_FS.wav

JS: Akiko、銀メダルおめでとうございます。今日の演技なのですが、コンビネーションジャンプの失敗は、どうしちゃったんでしょう?
AS: 6分間練習で、着氷の硬いジャンプが多くなってしまってÖ =スムースじゃないものになってしまって。コンビネーションは、スムースに行くことが大事なので。その、6分間練習のよくない感覚を引きずってしまったんだと思います。

JS: 後半のコンビネーションに失敗した後、どのように、最後のステップまで、気持ちを立て直して行かれたのでしょう?
AS: ミスをしたジャンプの次のジャンプへと、すぐに気持ちを切り替えて、注意すべきことに集中して。そのミスに対しては引きずらないように、切り替えを行いました。

JS: 滑走順は、早いのと遅いのと、どちらがお好みでしょうか?
AS: その時によります。(笑)

JS: これから、かなりゆっくり出来ると思うんですけど、ケベックで、なにか予定はございますか?
AS: ケベックのおいしいものが食べたいです!なにがおすすめですか?
JS: "beaver(ビーバー) tail(しっぽ)"をご賞味あれ!
AS: Öエーッ!(笑)
JS: 本物じゃないんですよ、お菓子パンです。
AS: あぁう。(笑)

その他、別媒体からの質問です:

Q: 昨季、世界選手権の出場を逃しましたね。今季は、どういうことを目指されていますか?
AS: まずは、3-3を決めることと、スケーティングの質をよくすることです。

Q: 「それがやるべきことだ!」って、コーチと話し合われたんですか?
AS: 3-3は、先生がそう言われていてÖ 「やりなさいやりなさい」と言われていてÖ「やらなければ」と思うようになりました。先生は、とても厳しいです。「毎日」厳しい!

Akiko press conference 会見のコメント:

(フリーの演技後の感想:) これ(2位)が、GPFでの自己最高順位なので、とてもうれしいです。プログラムに関しては、もっとよい演技が出来たと思うのですが。今日はベストが出せませんでした。

(次の目標:) クリスマスに全日本がありますので、そこにピークを持って行きたいと思います。

(浅田選手のお母様の訃報をうけて:) 出られる私が、精一杯滑ろうと思っていました。

Men FS

Daisukeは、5位から巻き返して、銀メダルに輝いた。Yuzuruも光ってたよ。フリーで僅差の3位、総合4位でした。

Daisuke 172.63 TES87.05 PCS85.58(8.57 8.36 8.61 8.50 8.75)
Yuzuru 166.49 TES87.21 PCS79.28(8.04 7.64 8.14 7.86 7.96)

Daisukeの会見のコメントをどうぞ:

Q. 今日の演技についてお願いします。
DT: ショートが終わって5位だったので、なにも失うものはない、ということで、今日は落ち着いて、ベストの演技が出来たんじゃないかな、と。精神的に、ゆったりしていて。それで、集中して、気持ちを込められたんだと思います。観客の皆さんのすばらしい応援に助けられました。他のスケーターは四回転が決まったのにÖ 自分は失敗しました。もっと磨いていかなければ、と思います。

Q. ホリデイシーズンはどう過ごされますか?次の試合についてもお聞かせ下さい。
DT: クリスマスには全日本が控えています。今日は、僕の演技の後、羽生選手がものすごい演技をしたので、全日本までに僕もがんばらないと。ワールドに出場したいですし、四回転もがんばらないと。

なにか日本語の質問:
DT: 時に、ジャンプが決まらないこともありますが、スケーティングとスピンは裏切らない、というかÖ 練習したことが常に結果に反映されると思うので。今日は、その練習の成果が出たと思います。
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Mao's Message (and Mai's) Reply with quote

Unlike other Japanese papers or broadcasters, Japan Skates, we're not receiving fax from her agent IMG, so I don't think I may translate(ÖC-3PO-like) her massage entirely on JapanSkates.com, but some descriptions - I think I may give:

Mao couldn't meet her mother Kyoko, before she passed away, as Mao herself has known she would not meet Kyoko anymore, every time she left her home in Nagoya, this past 6 months, since Kyoko has been in a critical condition.

Now Mao got relieved a little bit, for her mother doesn't have to have pain, anymore. She believes Kyoko is pleased with Mao's determination, as she promised Kyoko and her family that she would keep going to her goal, as she did so far. She "feel my mother is beside me, more closely," for now.

* As far as I understand her message, she hasn't defined if she could compete in All-Japan or not, at this moment.

Mao's Message (in Japanese) Dec. 12 on maimao-asada.com
http://maimao-asada.com/mao/news/2011/12/12/228/
Mai's Message (in Japanese)
http://maimao-asada.com/mai/news/2011/12/12/101/
Mai noted "Kyoko claimed that she never want to show her bad condition to Mao, so this is on her plot. I felt she got smiling when Mao came to her."
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Mao is going to All-Japan quotes from Akiko/Daisuke Reply with quote

And Mao is going to compete in All-Japan, as papers and broadcasters sayÖ
Quotes from Akiko & Daisuke press conference after their return ways in the airport:

Akiko
What determination she has, and I'm really pleased to skate along with such a girl at All-Japan.

Daisuke
Really brave. Missing Mao feels like unusual, you know, and I'm so happy for watching her skating at All-Japan.

* But we must keep it in mind that she may disappear there. wish she could decide as she likes. We'll see.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: