www.japanskates.com

www.japanskates.com Forum Index

FAQ Search  Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in 

Midori will be back in ISU Adult Championships

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shimmerzoo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Midori will be back in ISU Adult Championships Reply with quote

Midori Ito will compete in Oberstdorf, Germany - ISU Adult Championships on June 11th.

Teaching for these days, Midori still keeps her 2 types Triples and 2A, started to train for competing since April, to prove "Everyone can begin Figure Skating - even old one!". She wants to show the ageless charm of Figure Skating there. She plans to have a 2A, but "Triples? we'll see." Her program is a piano song "The River Whispers" by a Japanese young artist Nobuyuki Tsujii.

Quotes from various paper:
I would like to tell the fun and the beauty of Figure Skating, although my power and techniques got definitely aged. Of course I can't have a 3A anymore, but I hope I will show quality jumps, quality skating skill there. "quality" - I have another element for now, aged 41. I feel a gentle breath of air in skating.

Midori on TV (photo)
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20110602/t10013288221000.html
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see her again!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: