www.japanskates.com

www.japanskates.com Forum Index

FAQ Search  Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in 

Kanako Murakami?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iceminx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Kanako Murakami? Reply with quote

Kanako has won several times this season, and her last jgp that qualifies her for the final, most recent win the Ice Challenge -yet there are no articles or even mention of her on the main page. Was Mao Asada getting press coverage her first junior season? I remember watching her, but not if she was all over the media until the next season (same time as Yu-na Kim?)
Mark at Japan Skates
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! You're right that Mao got a lot of attention here during her last junior season. The focus since that time has been on the national ladies 'A' team, so we haven't featured Kanako yet.

I will, however, look for articles on her to post in "News". A "Future Stars" section might be in order, but with the Olympics coming, it may wait until the new year. Any info or articles you find on her, please send my way and I'll post.

Thanks! Mark.
iceminx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Kanako takes JGP title (december 2009) Reply with quote

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sp20091207f1.html Very Happy
iceminx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanako Mao's junior in school...
http://boardreader.com/thread/Kanako_Murakami_becomes_Maos_junior_also_fjbX1iw3.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.japanskates.com Forum Index -> Japan Skates Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: